Thread: Good News, Bad News

Good News, Bad News

Good news. Finally got away after wortk for 3 hours of riding up AF Canyon

Bad News. It felt like I rode all day, I am sore today.

I dont remember soo much rock up there!!!!!!!! I am out of shape!!!!!!

Anyways it was alot of fun and my buddy on his 4 wheeler enjoyed the ride as well.

I need to find some fun novice trails for my 12 year old and me to do. I dont like 5 mile all that much, but its close.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...8593ddd544078a

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hear you. We went out Saturday for the first time in 3 months and I could barely walk the next day. Part of the problem is we were riding at the same pace we always do and my mind says yes, but hours later my body was like WTF! We're going out again tomorrow to get as many kinks out as possible before our big 3 day Paiute Trail trip next weekend. Can't wait for the cooler weather and riding in the trees.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I hear you. We went out Saturday for the first time in 3 months and I could barely walk the next day. Part of the problem is we were riding at the same pace we always do and my mind says yes, but hours later my body was like WTF! We're going out again tomorrow to get as many kinks out as possible before our big 3 day Paiute Trail trip next weekend. Can't wait for the cooler weather and riding in the trees.
    Getting prepared for Paiute? I'm confused. You're riding an ATV, correct? Jk. You knew that was coming.:D

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    Getting prepared for Paiute? I'm confused. You're riding an ATV, correct? Jk. You knew that was coming.:D

Should be fun. Sounds like a couple of other guys from our last bogley trip might be coming too. It'll be fun. Not too late to change your mind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Should be fun. Sounds like a couple of other guys from our last bogley trip might be coming too. It'll be fun. Not too late to change your mind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Best riding in Utah, boating in clear blue water and a house overlooking the lake. Not a chance.

I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I love AF single tracks. Was up there about three weeks ago with high hopes of riding with some friends but things did not work out.
    Found some stuff I had not rode before and had a blast for two days.
    Got a little rain the first day and that made things very interesting to say the least.
    One of my favorite places to ride.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

I need to get out...

yadda yadda yadda But your are right.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Went again Saturday morning with boy.

Love starting before sunup and having the place to ourselves. There were several bow hunters hiding around 4 wheelers, but other than that, we didnt pass anyone up or down the mountain. My boy is now comfortable in 3rd gear, so we are starting to cover some ground and he is learning new things each time out. Its been a blast to ride with him!!!!

Picture is on the way back up to Pole Line pass from Midway.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very cool!