Thread: Looking for a new Job

Looking for a new Job

I am on the hunt for a new opportunity. I have experience in the Digital/Marketing Technology field. At my last job I built and managed a large award winning web/marketing technology team for the past 8 years. This included websites, mobile apps and online marketing, etc. If you know of any opportunities in these areas or other related fields, I would be grateful for any contacts or recommendations. I am also looking at product and project manager jobs in a technology role.

You can get more info on my personal website: scottgnelson.com

Cheers,

-acca

2. Likes tanya liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You might want to fix the broken resume link....

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    You might want to fix the broken resume link....
    Which link? The download PDF or somewhere else? Are you accessing the site via desktop or mobile? I've had plenty of people downloading the resume.

It appears to be working now. Before when I clicked the resume button I recieved a 404 warning inside the window where your resume now appears. I could still download the PDF by clicking the link at the top of the page.

Okay cool. I was thinking it might be a browser problem, so I just finished testing in a few versions of Internet Explorer and they all worked. It must have a been a server hiccup.

FWIW: I was using Chrome.

It happened again and I can recreate the problem. On a new computer, The first time you click resume you get a 400 error. if you back out and return to the resume page it loads correctly.

I created the problem in chrome, windows XP Pro and in chrome and windows 7.

here is a screen shot.

Name:  res.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  51.9 KB

So sorry to hear that Scott. When I recently heard that Xango wasn't doing well, I was concerned for you. Best of luck. I will certainly keep my ears open.

Have you checked out EMC for a Project Manager position? It seems like they are often hiring.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Just got contacted a few days ago by a recruiter for a project manager job in R&D. I'm not interested but I've emailed the details to you. Let me know if you want me to connect the two of you.

Also, I work for eBay. Let me know if anything there looks interesting to you.

Thanks everyone for the emails with leads. I really appreciate it. I am chasing several of them.

Here are some job suggestions for ya...

Name:  job5.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  94.7 KB

Name:  Job1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  43.0 KB

Name:  job2.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  28.3 KB

Name:  job3.jpg
Views: 1729