Thread: Custom Rope Bags

Custom Rope Bags

Hi everyone. I've had a big influx of requests for custom rope bags over the last two weeks. I love the interest that has been expressed and I've gotten nothing but good feedback from the few people that have used them. I also feel that my designs need a few improvements and I am working to implement some of these, but it's a trial and error process.

I'd love to be able to make them as fast as my requests have come in but unfortunately, I simply don't have the time. I work and go to school and while I do enjoy a fair amount of time off, it's usually spent recreating.

I will try over the next few months to put a couple rope bags together as time allows. The requests are in my inbox in chronological order and I will address each individual request in that order. Regrettably, I can't put a timeline on any of this but I will consider all inquiries still valid unless told otherwise. Basically, when your number is up, I'll contact you to confirm specifics and payment.

Thanks again for your interest, I only wish I could do more.

Regards,

Taylor.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

:( dislike!
    J/K keep your priorities! :)

Is there a pic of your bags anywhere? I would love to see what they look like.

Ok, time for an update.
    The bad news:
    Due to difficulty in acquiring specific materials, the rope bags are on hold.

The good news:
    I have a new sewing machine!
    I also have plenty of material for a product not unlike a certain "Potshot". My design is slightly different, very streamlined, and very strong. No more Blowouts! Contact me if interested. $30 shipped.

I can also make a sand hammock upon request (similar to Imlay sand trap).

My design has a 3D scalloped shape to it that helps hold the sand and minimizes side spillage. It also has TPU coated webbing in the hi-wear areas. Contact me for pricing.

For any of the above, allow 2 weeks for manufacture

Also available, I have 13mm dyneema anchor slings for personal safety lanyards. 24" long. Rated to 25Kn. It is sewn along its length with bonded dyneemma thread to create a non bulky tether. The ends are sewn with a tight eye and coated in PU resin for wear resistance. Specify 1 tight eye, or 2.

My descender is still in R&D. Revisions to the prototype are currently in the works. With any luck, I'll have the final product in stainless steel ready for spring '14.