Thread: Subway / Friday August 9th

Subway / Friday August 9th

I posted about a month ago that I was looking to join up with anyone heading through the Subway this coming Friday. I was able to obtain one of the last minute drawing permits. As of now I am planning to do bottom up, but I am open to joining a group and doing top down if anyone is interested. I have all the necessary equipment (e.g. rope, harness, etc...) as well as a vehicle for ride sharing.

If anyone is interested, please reply or send and email to sbra@subaru.com or call txt to 267-614-0718.

Thanks,
    Steve
    "...I edged over the lip of the stone and dropped feet first into the water." - C. Van Tilden

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    I hope you can do top to bottom. Bigger reward for ya then bottom up. Hopefully someone is able to chime in and have you join up.

Congrats on getting a permit though. I hope you enjoy your trip whether it be up or down.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Thanks jman! I have done the top down route from Wildcat several times so I am very familiar with the trip. I would do it solo, but the safer decision is to abandon top down unless I have a partner.
    "...I edged over the lip of the stone and dropped feet first into the water." - C. Van Tilden

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seb42 View Post
    Thanks jman! I have done the top down route from Wildcat several times so I am very familiar with the trip. I would do it solo, but the safer decision is to abandon top down unless I have a partner.
    Ah, I assumed it was your first time.

Good call.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"