Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LocoL Ridez

A good looksie will tell much faster.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry acca I was hoping I could drag myself up for a ride or two but it's not going to happen this time.
    Have fun and sooner or later I'll get it together.
    I miss AFK and have not done the Hobble yet and I here that one is every bit as fun.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I want to get up there so bad my bike is hurting.
    Bertha told me so. That's my bike and she is a sweet heart a big sweet heart.

Got a chance at some water over clay over sand over bedrock tuesday.
    Completely destroyed my sun glasses.
    Should have worn goggs but shit happens.

Never wear sun shades while riding mud in fith gear.
    To mush crap flies out in front of you.

All right after just a tad of fresh air I may be able to pull this off after all
    All depends on Sat.
    Don't count me out just yet.
    Ill be the yahoo in a tent up AFC if this works so keep me on the in for now.

I'm building a elevated deck for the Bishop and if I can finish by midnight I'm on my way.
    If not he won't let me finish on sunday.

It is what it is we will see.

I have riding in the evening. And i wear full bike clothes. Because i have use full safty protection for our life.

@amandaropke Were are you from?
    I thinky Russia? Maybe?

Here we call it AGATT (all the gear all the time). Protection for life.

Don't confuse it with safety first cause with this crowd it's more like safety last. :)

But I am curious as to what you ride Motorcycle.

No street bike me but nice big dirt bike KTM fun fun fun 500 fuel injected fun.

You ride dirt?

alrighty then Mon. at what time and where? Before you answer let's hit one day at Hobble and the next at American Fork Cyn????????????? If possible.
    I'm on my way so let me know Time place and all that shit. I'll be in a tent up AFC by sunday night. You have my number right??

Been waiting a long time to get into the pines and Aspens and if I holde out till maybe next year nelsonn will decide on a snowmobile ride at the Paiute.

Go ahead and tell me that snow aint melted yet LMAO

Lotta HUGE snow drifts up there.

The prob with Hobble is it takes a while if you go to Strawberry and back. I'm not sure how long. Maybe you can look that up. We don't have to go that far I guess. Maybe @fourtycal will take us since he's ridden it. Give him a call.

Anybody else want to join? Monday and Tuesday evening. I might be able to sneak out of work a little early on one of the days. Actually I see the doc at 2 on Monday. I could boogie after that, maybe Hobble? It might be perfect temps too.

Perhaps...

Monday: Hobble Creek around 3:30 pm (meet at the "parking area")
    Tuesday: AF Canyon at 6 pm (meet at tibble)

Hobble Creek Map: http://www.bchu.com/Diamond%20Hobble...201.%20pdf.pdf

Today is going to be a real push for 3:30.
    My phone took a crap on me and I still have to replace it on the way out of town.
    Do I head up hwy 6 and then Diamond Fork to this parking lot?

Sorry I messed anyone that was going to do this one.

Funny thing is my phone died on me and by the time I got a new one I was leaving about 12:30 pm for a 3:30 ride meet up at Hobble so I thought. So by the time I hit Nephi I grabbed some gas and called acca to tell him just wait for me if you could.

That's when he hit me up with the bad news.
    Dude I can't make it I had a seriuos set back.

So I just did it by myself since I was in the area anyways.

Had a great time and was at a total loss as I looked up at Timp. to see two little patches of snow on the back side.
    Did the 040/041/157 monday.
    Tuesday morn did the 039 to 171 to 038 to 157 and had so much fun I did it again in the morn wed. before I packed up camp and headed back to ST. George.

Maybe next time girls. :-)

Got back home and I just could not believe that I allready have 117 hrs on the 9 month old bike.
    So oil changed etc.
    Guess I should take a look at the valves some time soon.

Dam I love this bike

Sorry you could not make it acca.
    It was a good ride both days.

And for the rest of you girls where were you LMAO.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum