Thread: The Subway in Zion

The Subway in Zion

Hello everybody!

My two friends and I (all in our mid-30's) will be embarking through The Subway in Zion on Sunday 7/14 for the first time. Our permit is for 6 people and right now we have 3 spots open. We have a campsite reserved at Watchman Campground Sat 7/13-Tuesday 7/16-you're welcome to stay with us. We have one experienced male leading one very capable female rock-climber and one very capable hiker/scrambler. Both females have done two days of rappelling.

We are looking for experienced canyoneers to join us-people who are patient, laid back, safety oriented, and fun! of course. Preferably people who have done the trek before and/or own a GPS and know how to use it. And at least one person has to be situated around LA to carpool, share gas cost and driving.

Thanks so much for your time in considering this offer! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Jennifer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You should not have any trouble getting some one to go with you. The problem is they wont be from the LA area. We would be interested but we are going the following week. You could do it without people its not the hardest trip to do. We live in Riverside and if you are willing to meet up we could show some info that would help you out. let me know if you would like some help?

If you don't get any takers, just let the NPS know about it and they will open up three slots to walk-ins.
    Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow

thank you!

Hello!

Thank you for your offer but unfortunately we wont be able to make it to Riverside before our trip. We did fill the spots so thanks again!

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by iflycr500 View Post
    You should not have any trouble getting some one to go with you. The problem is they wont be from the LA area. We would be interested but we are going the following week. You could do it without people its not the hardest trip to do. We live in Riverside and if you are willing to meet up we could show some info that would help you out. let me know if you would like some help?

Thanks but we did fill all three spots.

Jennifer

Thanks but we did fill all three spots.
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by taatmk View Post
    If you don't get any takers, just let the NPS know about it and they will open up three slots to walk-ins.