Thread: Anyone canyoneering in zion June 21-25?

Anyone canyoneering in zion June 21-25?

I will be doing keyhole (June 21), subway (June 22), mystery (June 23), orderville (June 24), and echo (June 25) canyons. If anyone happens to have the same pass on any of these days I would like to pair/group up. I (obviously) have permits and gear, as well as shuttles arranged (where applicable). While I can do these canyons on my own, it would simply be nice to not hike solo.

My experience level is fairly newbie (3-day training course and a full day in canyons).

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If no one around here pops up, then you can probably hook up with others on the shuttles or just get to the trailheads/start of the canyon early and tag along with some others. All these canyons are easy enough, so you'll have a good time...even if you're alone. Mystery is great, make sure you post up a trip report later on, eh?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I may be in the area on the 23rd. Contact me offline at steffenent at comcast dot net.

Sunday the 23rd

Check your private messages! Love to hook up with you on Sunday!

Sorry for being late - I just saw it. We are doing Subway tomorrow (6/21). We have a full permit of 12 people. We have a mix of experienced and new canyoneers with probably 6 of them between 14-18 yo. Let me know if you want to hike together...

Just watch it on Subway. Rangers will give you a ticket for hiking with another group. It's a stupid rule and makes no sense, agreed. Just pretend you don't know them and randomly met on the trail someplace, should be ok. If you admit you met to hike with them, you'll prob get a ticket.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Just watch it on Subway. Rangers will give you a ticket for hiking with another group. It's a stupid rule and makes no sense, agreed. Just pretend you don't know them and randomly met on the trail someplace, should be ok. If you admit you met to hike with them, you'll prob get a ticket.
    Most groups get pretty spread out anyways on the exit hike and the climb out

9. Likes Deathcricket liked this post