Thread: New canyoneering packs from Rodcle

New canyoneering packs from Rodcle

Due to the canyon pack shortage this summer I imported a handful of pack from Rodcle. They range from 35L to 55L. Most of the pack is a high wear pvc type material with a double layered tub bottom, lots of drainage, some floatation integrated into the back panel. The one area that isn't the pvc material is the panel that rests against your back to improve breathability.

Check them out at http://www.adventurepluslc.com/canyon/packs.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I got one of these packs out for a couple longer canyons including a heaps trip. I really liked it, carries very well putting most of the weight on your hips instead of your shoulders. The pack itself is lightweight and doesn't get any heavier in water, it floats great too. I made a $5 chest strap addition with buckles and webbing that made it even more comfortable. The pack feels very stable, it stays in place and doesn't flop around side to side when you are climbing around obstacles. I used the 40L and it fit everything I needed, 200' rope in a Bagarino, 4/3 wetsuit, hooded vest, harness and technical gear, food and water, webbing, emergency supplies, cameras, helmet (strapped to the outside for heaps because I over packed). Bottom line I really like these packs.

Looks like a pretty cool pack.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

It's a more comfortable version of the (now discontinued) Metolius canyon pack. I got the bigger 55L version for gear and weight intensive 1st descents , plenty of room for everything, love it.

6. Likes tcott liked this post