Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GORGING SLC Premiere

Not familiar with brewvies...do you have to be 21 to get in? OK for kids?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Brian -

Our ticket purchase confirmation is on a bit of delay - we're not super sophistocated in the web/purchase/customer service end of things, but damn do we make a good documentary about canyoneering.

B

Sandstone - Brewvies is indeed a pub, and you do need to be 21 and older to enter. Sorry about that... This film is not ok for kids.

Hope to still see you there.

B

Any plans of doing a showing in the st George or Zion area in the near future?

Aj84737 - St. George is on our list - and we hope to have details on that screening soon. Thanks for asking.

Just picked mine up! Looking forward to it!

Anyone want to have a Bogley gathering before hand? Grab some beers or something?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I usually get there early for events to grab a burger and beverage(s)...

If you make it to Brewvies early, will you guys occasionally yell out Bogley so i can find you.

Thanks,

Brian O

We'll be the fat, middle aged white guys who don't look like they could rappel their way out of a wet paper bag...

11. Likes dfsfilm liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Sure, it's pretty easy.

1. Open up chrome...
    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 633
Size:  88.0 KB

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

13. Likes dfsfilm liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dfsfilm View Post
    Brian -

Our ticket purchase confirmation is on a bit of delay - we're not super sophistocated in the web/purchase/customer service end of things, but damn do we make a good documentary about canyoneering.

B
    So what should be expected, a ticket, or is our name put on a list? I ask because I purchased tickets on the 13th but the only confirmation I have is my paypal receipt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Gravity View Post
    So what should be expected, a ticket, or is our name put on a list? I ask because I purchased tickets on the 13th but the only confirmation I have is my paypal receipt.
    Here is the info copied from the PayPal purchase:

Order Confirmation
    You are all set for the Salt Lake City Premiere of Gorging

Event
    Gorging SLC Premiere

Thursday, June 27 @ 7pm
    Brewvies Cinema 677 South 200 West Salt Lake City

Status
    Held at will-call

Delivery
    To gain admission, you will need to provide your photo ID at the point of entry. The name under which your order is held must match the name on your ID.

Please note
    Brewvies is pub, and you must be 21 and over to attend this event.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Perfect! Thanks jman.

Jman - thanks for your help with this - you are hired!

Absolute Gravity - sorry again for the delayed confirmation. i checked our web-deal, and a confirmation was sent to the email you provided for your paypal purchase. will you please double check. it's likey it came up as junk mai.

anyways, very excited that some of you will make it out to the big night. see you soon.

B

Don't want to alarm anyone - but our SLC Gorging premiere might sell out. There are a few tickets left so we hope you grab them soon.

Hope to see you there.

I just tried to get tickets and it says they're sold out. Am I SOL or is there a secret stash available somewhere?
    You May All Go To Hell And I Will Go To Texas

Quote Originally Posted by xxnitsuaxx View Post
    I just tried to get tickets and it says they're sold out.
    Name:  3uyxjr.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  27.6 KB

Time to book a second SLC screening Brian O?
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

21. Likes Udink, dfsfilm liked this post
    Guess I'll have to wait for the internets premier......

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

If you happen to be in possession of a Gorging Brewvies ticket, you might enjoy this – if not, look away. Look away…

In the few years we filmed with guidebook author, Mike Kelsey, I never saw him wear a helmet while canyoneering. I didn’t know he owned one until I saw pictures of his descent through Scorpion West, an x-rated canyon.

If you don’t own a helmet, maybe this is your chance. As part of our SLC Gorging Premiere, we’ll be giving away product form your favorite companies, including this wildly colorful Elios helmet form Petzl. See you there!

Name:  elios blue.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  mike scorp.jpg
Views: 1642
Size:  159.2 KB

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=dfsfilm;538272]If you happen to be in possession of a Gorging Brewvies ticket, you might enjoy this
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"