Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GORGING SLC Premiere

GORGING SLC Premiere

If you like beer, canyoneering and older men in tight shorts (the guidebook author) then this event might be for you -

Gorging is coming to Salt Lake City. Tickets to the Brewvies premiere are online now - http://gorgingmovie.com/screenings/

Name:  slc event.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  87.8 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would like to buy tickets, but the website doesn't seem to be working.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Slot Machine - i just checked the link and everything seems to be working on my end... What's the issue for you?

And thanks for the purchase - I look forward to seeing you there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for putting this on! Count me in.

Just curious - what's the time length on the feature?
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by dfsfilm View Post
    Slot Machine - i just checked the link and everything seems to be working on my end... What's the issue for you?

And thanks for the purchase - I look forward to seeing you there.
    I click 'Add to Cart $11.00', then click 'Added>Checkout', then I'm sent to this screen:

Name:  gorging.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  34.6 KB

I've tried using my iPhone and Internet Explorer 7.0. No workey.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

You're so darn close - clicking the green checkout should send you to paypal for the actual purchase. Sorry if it seems vague.

Jman - the film runs 90 minutes. Hope to see you there.

You're so darn close - clicking the green checkout should send you to paypal for the actual purchase. Sorry if it seems vague.
    Lol, the giant green non-vague checkout button is non-functional.

Here... take my money. TAKE IT!!!

SM - sorry the checkout button isn't working. might need to try a different browser.

Either way, your efforts will be rewarded at the premiere - with a cold glass of Bohemian Brewerey Beer, compliments of Petzl and the the producers of Gorging.

Let me know if you're able to make the purchase elsewhere. Thanks.

B

11. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    Not only can you trust it with your life - but bluewater rope looks pretty darn good in photos too.

Be a part of the the SLC Premiere of Gorging on June 27th - with a chance to win over 60 meters of gorgeous orange rope.

Hope to see you there.

Name:  bluewater promo.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  71.1 KB

Not only can you trust it with your life - but bluewater rope looks pretty darn good in photos too.

Be a part of the the SLC Premiere of Gorging on June 27th - with a chance to win over 60 meters of gorgeous orange rope.
    Sweet! Cool party gift!

FWIW, Firefox worked great for buying tickets. Hope the theater is full of Bogleyites. There are lots of folks I'd like to meet (and see again).

Slot Machine -

Great to hear you better luck on Firefox. And excited to hear you'll be attending. It's shaping up to be a pretty cool night.

15. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    Getting closer to our big SLC event. Until then, a glimpse of our film's poster -

Name:  GORGING POSTER B.jpg
Views: 2953
Size:  118.5 KB

Are the subjects of the film going to be there?

Looks like a must see! Brewvies is a great venue. Any risk at it being sold out and tickets not available at the door?

Brian -

Subjects and filmmakers will be in attendance!

Brewvies is indeed an excellent place for our premiere. Selling out is a total possibility. We strongly encourage buying tickets ahead of time on the website. Hoping to avoid turing people away at the door - because that would suck.

Hope to see you there.

Brian O

Blog Entries
    Got my ticket. Hopefully I can get 4 more of my crew to come too.

Btw, the purchase worked through the iPhone using chrome.
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

jman - very glad to hear you'll be at the Brewvies event. And thanks for mentioning that the web purchase worked well.

Perhaps you can walk slot machine through the purchase process.
    Last edited by dfsfilm; 06-19-2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: because

*throws my phone in the trash, pretends there was no problem*

22. Likes dfsfilm liked this post
    Are you going to mail the tickets, or, will they be at the theater as "will call"?

Be fun to see those guys! DT, RC and MK...pretty funny bunch.

Blog Entries
    jman - very glad to hear you'll be at the Brewvies event. And thanks for mentioning that the web purchase worked well.

Sure, it's pretty easy.

1. Open up chrome
    2. Browse to gorgingmovie.com/screenings/
    3. Click on "Add to Cart - $11"
    4. It will then change from "Added! - Checkout", and then press that button again.
    5. It will then load up mobile.paypal.com and go ahead and finish with your payment.
    6. That's it.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

25. Likes dfsfilm liked this post