Thread: Looking for 1/2 for Orderville.I've Aug permits to give free & will pay for a shuttle

Looking for 1/2 for Orderville.I've Aug permits to give free & will pay for a shuttle

Hi,
    Would anyone, or 2 people, like to hike Orderville Canyon with me top down on August 6 or 7 - I have 3 permits reserved and I'm willing to give any hiking partner one free and also pay for their early shuttle to the trailhead if they are confident they can get us down the two small drops in the canyon that require a rope.
    It's just that the 2 people I hoped to go with can't go now, and I have no canyoneering experience (except when I was led and had ropes etc done for me), so I asked Zion Adventue Company to do their Basic Canyoneering Course a day or two before to give me the skills for Orderville, but they have no-one else reserved for those days at present so I can't do it unless a second person signs up for their course.
    I am a fit long-distance hiker so the only problem is getting down the 2 drops, but besides that it would also be more fun and safer to have company rather than going alone. If interested, please email me at rosskaniuk (at) hotmail.com as well as replying on here as I'll get it quicker.
    Thanks, Ross

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement