Thread: Fisher Towers of Castle Valley, UT

Fisher Towers of Castle Valley, UT

Back in April I headed down to Moab for the Easter Jeep Rally with a friend, but I went down a day early because I had been itching to see the Fisher Towers on route 128 east of Moab. I brought along my GoPro's and aerial hovercam platform to do a few shots, and ended up spending the entire day exploring the area. It was a magical day, with amazing color and light in some of the most unique landscapes I've ever seen. It took me a while to edit together the film because I just couldn't plant my hind quarters in the editing bay chair with such gorgeous spring weather going on outside.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Another incredible video! I love the Hover Cam, the mid air pivots are great. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I need to find a skilled rock climber to go scale up some of those formations, get Ancient Art and the Spiral with some guys climbing, standing on top and pumping a fist from an aerial perspective. That'd be sweet.

7. Likes TJ Sheridan liked this post
    Hey accadacca, does this trip report count for your hydration pack/filter contest? Cuz I could really use one of those. If so, I've got a few trip reports I could post up.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Sheridan View Post
    Hey accadacca, does this trip report count for your hydration pack/filter contest? Cuz I could really use one of those. If so, I've got a few trip reports I could post up.
    Yep, it counts. We would certainly not bark at more trip reports though and they would enter your name an additional time in the contest.

Amazing, just amazing! You do beautiful work.
    We must go forward, even if we can't!

Stunning!!