Thread: $100 off on a Garmin 62sc

$100 off on a Garmin 62sc

A few months ago someone broke into my house a ransacked my office. The day before I was playing with my 60csx in there and that got snatched too. I've been looking for a good deal on a replacement and maybe an upgrade and I found the 62sc for $300 (that's $100 off). Seemed like a solid deal so I placed the order today. I just wanted to give anyone else in the market a heads up. Here is the link-

http://www.thegpsstore.com/Garmin-GP...ors-P2769.aspx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So the Garmin 60sc came in the mail yesterday and after playing around with it a bit I've decided this is a pretty awesome upgrade from my 60CSX. It's got good amount of internal memory plus I can expand up to 32 gb with the micro SD slot. Uploading images from google earth was a pain to figure out but once I got my mind wrapped around it, it goes pretty fast now. In addition I now have a waterproof/shockproof camera that geo-tags my shots.

I'm excited to take it up to the Uintas this coming week and see how it preforms in the field.

4. Likes Sandstone Addiction, BruteForce liked this post
    I've never had anymore use than I can handle with my good old 60CSx.
    Just saying Might even sell it after looking at the price of the NEW AND GRAND version .

150 sound about right? Loaded with the western United plus all the mines you could ever dream of and tons of atv/Moto rides your heart could possibly desire.

Much rather paper and compass here. Just old school and dam good at it thanks to UNCLE SAM.

Like they told me in the Military= I can get you closer in the dark than you can with that new fangled POS.

9 feet is close but shooting a cannon off the stars (or by way of) is the shit.....
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.