Thread: Still looking for a NV north ride

Still looking for a NV north ride

Not sure how to say this but? Them Husa bergs will need some better gas range out here.
    Any ideas or takers?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My self I can get a 5gln that can work with my fuel injection but that is all.
    Should work unless?

May need a dude to drag. Trailers.

Some spot on trails up north.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I keep throwing this shit out there in high hopes nelsonccc will get off his ass and put a Paiute ride together.

I'll put a paiute ride together. I just dont worry about it till late June since there's still snow. I have a link on my desktop to the webcam at the top of beaver mtn at the resort and I chk it daily to see how the snow is going up on the 01.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

If your build it they will come.

Sorry it's just getting to warm for this desert stuff and I'm dreaming of Aspens and Pines and swollen creeks.

Example: In less than 7 hrs. I will be heading out to Warner so my Neighbor can try out his new to him big bore FOUR STROKE
    Any ride is a good one just have to start so much earlier now for the Desert.

I for one am really ready for the high country stuff.

You know you need a FIX when you start dreaming about 3' mudd puddles.

[QUOTE=Mtnseeker1;536314] Them Husa bergs will need some better gas range out here./QUOTE]

I can go 100 miles without a blink. It's called "carry an extra gallon". It's an old concept used throughout the history of off-road riding. Apparently Husaberg is not for everyone. :screwy:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I would love to call you on this one so where and when
    150 has been done before but with you? 100 sounds about right bro. Lets test this PLEASE.