Thread: Leprechaun, Hogs...Memorial weekend.

Leprechaun, Hogs...Memorial weekend.

So I stayed at Sandthrax with a group of newbies from the Colorado Mountain Club over the weekend. I'll tell ya, the bottom end of Leprechaun is too much fun, the Hogs are O.K...

Anyway, there were quite a few folks coming and going from the campsite. I would pop in to say Hi to them and was surprised that there were no other Bogley members...none of them had even heard of it! I thought for sure I'd run into SOMEBODY down there. We had a fine time and they all did pretty well, here's some pics of the crew....I told them all to come here to see some pictures, so perhaps we'll pick up some new members?
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes Sandstone Addiction, Mountaineer liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice report Byron! Love the airborne pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    no other Bogley members...none of them had even heard of it!
    Wow! I ran into 5 other Bogley members (PLUS the 5 in my group) last time I was at Sandthrax. Crazy!
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

5. Likes Byron liked this post
    Bryon,

Sent you a PM.

I drove past you on Saturday on my way from Monkey Business to Hog Springs (any further information would be TMI) Does that count?
    Life is Good

8. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I drove past you on Saturday on my way from Monkey Business to Hog Springs (any further information would be TMI) Does that count?
    Sure...a flyby at 50 yards will qualify, I guess. Just wave as you go by next time, and yell BOGLEY!!!

I drove by Sandthrax twice on Saturday.... I gave you the finger, does that count?

Thanks for the pics, Byron! Possibly the best one I've seen of me jumping, ever...Kudos for the quick trigger fingers I'll post a link to my pics when they're uploaded. I think Erin already posted hers cuz, you know, she rocks. Good times and lots of action. A memorable first experience. I appreciate your encouragement with high stemming, maybe there will be more of that in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I drove by Sandthrax twice on Saturday.... I gave you the finger, does that count?
    Smartass!

Great TR! So jealous of the jumper. We looked and looked for even one, but nothing was full enough in Escalante.

Quote Originally Posted by climbergirl View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Byron! Possibly the best one I've seen of me jumping, ever...Kudos for the quick trigger fingers I'll post a link to my pics when they're uploaded. I think Erin already posted hers cuz, you know, she rocks. Good times and lots of action. A memorable first experience. I appreciate your encouragement with high stemming, maybe there will be more of that in my future.
    Well now, look at you! I'm happy to see you got right in here...Climbergirl, eh? I'm amazed that you were able to secure that one. If you or Erin aren't going to post up your pics here, then let me know where they are. Here's another one, just for the hell of it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is a post from Clare to Byron. Site won't let me post links until I've posted a few times... So here's post number 1.

Ah-ha...excellent job bypassing the spam wall, Clare. Nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by climbergirl View Post

21. Likes Byron liked this post