Thread: Mystery Canyon 5/17/13

Mystery Canyon 5/17/13

[COLOR=#141414][FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]Mike had the forethought to make reservations for the elusive Mystery Canyon, three months in advance. It amazes me that the park doesn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow...two cool TRs today for Mystery Canyon. If I ever get into canyoneering, I gotta add that to my list. That last rap down the falls looks terrifyingly fun.

Blog Entries
    You should Glenn. It's a really fun canyon. If you are ever this way from Texas, send a invite here and I'm sure somebody would be more than happy to show ya the canyon.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Nice pics TJ. And yea jman is right if you had permits you would have people lined up on Bogley to take you through. Hey jman your crew still coming down next month?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj84737 View Post
    Nice pics TJ. And yea jman is right if you had permits you would have people lined up on Bogley to take you through. Hey jman your crew still coming down next month?
    Yup, still planning on it. This first week of June we have a mini-Zion trip then we will be back later for more fun. Ill send you and Toyota a PM in a week or two of the details.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Yup, still planning on it. This first week of June we have a mini-Zion trip then we will be back later for more fun. Ill send you and Toyota a PM in a week or two of the details.
    Alright sounds good.