Thread: Bogley June Gathering?

Bogley June Gathering?

Anyone want to do a Bogley gathering in June? Either early or late? I was hoping to combine it with a river run of the Moab daily, so I might head to that area.

If early June, I was thinking of Entrajo one day and Moab Daily on another.

If late June I was thinking of Pleiadis Canyon and Moab Daily on another.

I have an extra spot in my canoe, free of charge of course!

If people weren't interested in the above, I guess White Canyon area, Squeeze, or through Eardley (2 days) will work.

Still need some canyons in Dinosaur as well.

Zion is probably too far for me for a two day weekend, but if it something really good I could probably make it work.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If doing Pleiadis count me in.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Anyone want to do a Bogley gathering in June? Either early or late? I was hoping to combine it with a river run of the Moab daily, so I might head to that area.
    If late June I was thinking of Pleiadis Canyon and Moab Daily on another.
    I have an extra spot in my canoe, free of charge of course!
    If people weren't interested in the above, I guess White Canyon area, Squeeze, or through Eardley (2 days) will work.
    Hi Scott,I will like to do the squeeze and eardley again!!!!
    do not worry I will not yell at you, that is only an online thing!!!!!promise!!!!!!

Throw some dates out there.

If doing Pleiadis count me in.
    I was thinking the last week of June.

Hi Scott,I will like to do the squeeze and eardley again!!!!
    Sounds good. It would be great to do those canyons with you.

Throw some dates out there.
    I know, I know. The only reason I haven't is because my inlaws have said that they are coming in June, but haven't told us when.

Originally, I was thinking of one gathering to either location, but it appears that people are interested in both destinations.

I was thinking of June 28-30 for the Pleiadis/Colorado River combo.

As for the Squeeze, I don't know when the inlaws are coming yet, but as soon as they do, I'll set a date.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Ug. I got caught up in other "stuff" and don't think I will have time for the Squeeze or Eardley until early fall.

How about June 28-30 for the Pleiadis/Colorado River combo?

Is late June still considered to be early for Pleiadis? Obviously it could be done, and conditions can change, but is it fairly beginner friendly then, or is the water usually still high?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post

Is late June still considered to be early for Pleiadis? Obviously it could be done, and conditions can change, but is it fairly beginner friendly then, or is the water usually still high?
    The first time I did Pleiades was around that time and it was fine. We wore wetsuits but it was pretty beginner-friendly.
    --Cliff

I was interested in Pleiadis for the weekend of the 28th, but it looks like I won't be able to make it anymore.
    Last edited by Spiderzak; 06-17-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Changing availability