Thread: Somebody left a backpack in Spry

Somebody left a backpack in Spry

While doing Spry on Saturday, we stopped to eat lunch after the rap in to the deep slot with all the rope grooves and ate at the head of the next 2 stage rap. While eating, we looked across the canyon and there was a full size, and looked fully loaded pack sitting under one of the old rebar anchors left from the original spry route that went around the deep slot to the north. We are assuming somebody hooked up and accidentally left it there and was unable to climb back up their ropes to get it. We tried for about an hour to figure out a way to go get it but with only really exposed climbing the option we abandoned the idea and headed on down

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I did Spry on Saturday May 4th and it was there as well and was wondering how in the hell did it get there.

Quote Originally Posted by edsbay View Post
    I did Spry on Saturday May 4th and it was there as well and was wondering how in the hell did it get there.
    It is sitting right the anchor. Somebody had a bad day . If it's been there that long it must not have a lot of valuable stuff in it or they would have went back and did the canyon again to get it

There is a winter jacket a potshot and about 20 feet of webbing if anybody is wondering what's inside. It's been there since January. Ask me how I know :). Would have went through by now to get it but I asked a few groups earlier this spring and nobody had seen it so I figured it was gone. Planing a rescue mission on it now if anybody wants in on it feel free to come with. But if anybody goes through before to get it then it's fair game have at it.

Let me know when and I will go. That is unless Eric beats you too it

Haha alright kody I'll let you know. Eric the race is on :)