Thread: I have the perfect life!

Bogley BigShot

I have the perfect life!

Today I realized I have the perfect life!

My kids are the perfect kids! They do everything so well and do everything! Kids are all on the honor role, skipped a grade. My oldest daughter just turned 19 and is almost done with her 2nd year of college and she has straight A's! Coolness! She works a full time job too and comes home every weekend. Hubby and I did something right. All my kids and grandkids do all the sports our school offers, plus other sports as well. I could not be a happier mother and wife!

Hubby still looks like he is about 25 and an extremely fit 25 at that - until he takes off his hat and you see his bald head. The man could make a fortune doing fitness/body building commercials for those over 50. He runs the business, so I don't ever have to go to work and have the freedom to write and do what I enjoy at home. I have 2 books underway (psychology and another hiking book with Bo) and the perfect life!

Hubby and I come home from a late day of baseball at Panguitch to a kitchen filled with kids busy cooking and baking up a storm! It was like a gourmet banquet going on here. Hubby's birthday is on Mother's Day, so all the food was for him of course. Lasagna, cookies, cake, and a bunch of other pans and dishes I have not even peeked at yet. When we came home the dirty dishes filled the kitchen. When I got up they were are sparkly clean! I have AMAZING kids. My presents are sitting on the table still wrapped so we each have separate days. :)

Meanwhile I got to spend the baseball day with my 2 boys, 3 grandsons and my granddaughter. I am the luckiest mom ever!

How about you? How is life going?

2. Likes Scott Card, blueeyes, DiscGo, Scott P liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Judging by your post I'd say you're very happy.

Sincerely,
    Captain Obvious

5. Likes tanya liked this post
    Better than having the "perfect life" is the realization and gratitude you have to go along with it. Many people have a great life, but are constantly in pursuit of something more rather than being happy with the great things they have.

My life is awesome too! Great family, love my job, lots of free time for my hobbies etc...

7. Likes tanya liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    I left this life once, not understanding all that I have --- so yes! I finally realized that I do have the perfect life and have for a very long time! That other life was horrible. It was just a place to run to.