Jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder

Guilty????

--

Pre-Trial Look

Trial Look

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Now a death sentence to seal it

Some Christian organizations are blaming the LDS Church for what she did. Not surprised though.

Guess it's time to spread some good will.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Some Christian organizations are blaming the LDS Church for what she did. Not surprised though.

Guess it's time to spread some good will.
    Well of course it is. Just like a kid being eaten by a wild bear is the NFS's fault...

And it's Zion National Park's fault when people fall off Angels Landing....of course.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I've had a couple whacky girlfriends, none a violent freak like this girl, but pretty intense nonetheless when the romance hit the skids.

In regards to Mr. Alexander (the victim) it's too bad he was killed, but I think he was partly to blame. He shouldn't have jerked her around to the point of making her go off the deep end...I'll say, she's a hottie...and apparently game in the sack, too. It's hard to turn a girl down like that when she's ready to rock all the time, but the mind games he was playing on her contributed to his own demise.

I actually paid attention to this case. Not that I believe a thing she says (she's an habitual liar) but without doubt there was some seriously dysfunctional head trips going on. I think she just lost it...I don't think she's a born killer. 20 years in prison would have been justified, I think. She screwed herself with the jury with all the lying...she's a smart girl, but really stupid at the same time. Too bad...plenty of other fish in the sea, sweetheart. Just too young and dumb to know it.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Bitches be crazy....

I haven't followed the case except for a brief minute the other night when they mentioned she slit his throat.... the minute I heard that I told the hot young stripper wife she was guilty... slitting a throat is as intentional, intimate and personal as you can get.

I have only slit a throat while hunting (deer, elk), I can't even imagine slitting the throat of a human, let alone your soon to be ex-lover.

And if you want crazy ex-girlfriend stories I have a couple good ones... like the time a chick tried to run me down with her car, my dad was watching and his only reply was "I don't know how in the hell she missed you"... or the time a chick stood in front of my apartment at 2 AM screaming I hope you get Aids and die for 30 minutes (that woke up the entire complex)...

Good times...

8. Likes REDFOX liked this post
    I haven't followed the case except for a brief minute the other night when they mentioned she slit his throat....
    Don't forget shot in the head and stabbed multiple times.

20 years in prison would have been justified, I think.
    Byron, you believe in the death penalty (actually I do too), but what is the reasoning for only giving her 20 years if you believe in the death penalty?

She stabbed the victim multiple times, slit his throat and shot him in the head. Before that she was stalking him, slashing his tires, etc.

She staged a robbery at her grandmother's house in order to obtain the gun that shot him in the head (which means that it was premeditated). She took photos of him before and after the final death, including him bleeding in the shower.

Although she traveled to go kill him, she first claimed that she was not there. Then she claimed that someone tried to rob them both and killed Travis. Then she said it was self defense. All were disproved in a court of law at least.

If you believe in the death penalty, why wouldn't this be a good candidate for it and why only 20 years?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

If you believe in the death penalty, why wouldn't this be a good candidate for it and why only 20 years?
    Maybe 'cause he likes crazy, older chicks?
    Blog | FB

Yes indeed, Scott...you are right on all those points. The thing is, I've never married and have had lots of girlfriends. I've experienced every conceivable relationship dynamic you could imagine. I've been with women like her...smart, sexy and obsessive. You have to be REALLY CAREFUL with them. When you tire of the relationship, you have to proceed with kid gloves...don't screw with her head, or it'll get ugly.

Yeah, she did all those things...and he was still screwing her. Bad move, dude. He USED HER for sex, all the while telling her she meant nothing to him.

She screwed up, no doubt...young and dumb.

Now, if I were on that jury, perhaps I would vote for capital punishment? I'm just making my opinion looking from the outside in, knowing that passion and emotion can drive normally nice people to do crazy things. If they kill her, or give her life, then she probably deserves it...so be it.

Someone murdering innocents, strangers in assaults, robberies, mass killings, rape...I say take the perps out back and put a bullet in their ear. But when it comes to the deeply interpersonal relationship "crimes of passion", I tend to want to see a bit deeper into the "triggers". Temporary insanity really exists, I believe. Hell, what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Udink View Post
    Maybe 'cause he likes crazy, older chicks?
    Oh, dat's funnie!!! Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind a couple hours with her...I'll just make sure there are no sharp objects around and not make any promises!

Don't forget shot in the head and stabbed multiple times.
    Let's not forget getting his throat cut from ear to ear.

20 years? There is no better case that has proved premeditation. She totally calculated every step of this crime from stealing the gun from her grandfather, painting her car, carrying two extra gas cans so she didn't have to stop to and fro, dyed her hair and the list goes on. And the crime itself, boy was she pissed. That's not the sign of someone defending themselves, that is the sign of a very angry person, dead set on a mission. If she isn't the definition of narcissistic, man. All she does is lie and try to manipulate everything. I really don't think he really contributed to this, big freaking deal, you got dumped...Move on.

She's innocent.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

This is why you don't stick your dick in crazy..........

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    This is why you don't stick your dick in crazy..........
    Hindsight is 20/20 but in the moment? You're going for it whether she's crazy or not! Also, hard to know if their crazy beforehand.

Been following this and was surprised to learn that the guy was a returned missionary. You can find their texts and email out there on the web and it's some freaky shit. Tons of pics of her and him naked out there as well, seems they were sending each other tons of stuff with both of them acting out their fantasies. Sobering reminder that all that stuff we send each other can come out one day (thinking back to all those weiner shots I sent out to the ladies....).

I also stumbled across the http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/ website. Interesting reading. Large group of people believe she was abused and finally had enough...She's innocent.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Abused, please. How long was she dating him? Still doesn't account for the premeditation. Bring the gun, painting her car, changing her hair color, bring extra gas so sge wouldn't have to stop on her way and not to mention the fact the way she said it went down inside. Just by her account, impossible. No reason to drive and return to the abuser. One thing to be married and caught up not being able to leave (not that I don't find that excuse probable) She is far from crazy, that crime was very well played out. One thing she is good at, manipulating...Looks like she snagged another

And her claim that she prefers the death penalty. Another manipulation...

I watched the 48 hours special last night. I can't imagine how anyone could believe anything she says. A few facts from the end of the broadcast.

-If she is executed, she would be the first woman since 1930 in Arizona

-She will have at least one mandatory appeal

-It could take up to 20 years to carry out her sentence

-If sentenced to death, she will spend 23 hours a day in solitary confinement

From my vast experiance and knowledge of women...

Hot
    Sane
    Single

Pick any two....

22. Likes JP liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    -It could take up to 20 years to carry out her sentence

-If sentenced to death, she will spend 23 hours a day in solitary confinement
    This is key. She won't be able to bullshit anyone sitting by herself. This would be death before the penalty of death for her