Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 snatched women found decade later

3 snatched women found decade later

Crazy stuff...

This guy might be crazier.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

"...when a pretty little white girl runs into a black man's arms - something is wrong here!"

Too funny!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I have been reading some of the articles on this case. This is one sick, depraved situation. I do not think there is a punishment severe enough in our legal system for these three brothers if they are guilty of what is being reported "from police sources".
    Life is Good

Personally, I think the death penalty would be appropriate. Rid the world of these stinking vermin. I'll be interested to see what the punishment will ultimately be, and what BS their lawyers will dream up.

I think this is a textbook case of Stockholm Syndrome. Those guys may have been able to pull of the brainwashing part, but in the end I think the main dude did something to piss that woman off really bad, then she decided she'd had enough.

Another thing...how the hell did the birth the baby? In secret, at the house? I reckon they (the women) will be making the talk show rounds ($$$) and will have to answer some tough questions. I'll tell ya, if this had happened to someone in my family, I'd be out to kill.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'll tell ya, if this had happened to someone in my family, I'd be out to kill.
    But you live in Colorado so You'll have to take two 15-round magazines because you can't buy a 30-round mag.

7. Likes rockgremlin, Deathcricket liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    But you live in Colorado so You'll have to take two 15-round magazines because you can't buy a 30-round mag.
    Two guns, one for each hand. 15 rounds each...should do the job.

I appears the police in Cleveland have some 'splainin' to do, as they were at that house at least twice over the years because of weird stuff but never went inside.

Gotta love that Cleveland neighborhood.... Seems like a wonderful neighborhood to raise kidnapped girls.

Scary thing is, these women weren't found for 10 years. How many are still out there under the same circumstances?

Anyway, some other survival stories:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...191942750.html
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

13. Likes Byron liked this post
    Is it just me, or does EVERYONE in that neighborhood appear to be in serious need of dental work? My God, what's up with that?

Reminds me of a joke: You know you're a redneck when...you have a 60 inch flat screen T.V. in your living room but haven't seen a dentist in 5 years.

15. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Another thing...how the hell did the birth the baby? In secret, at the house?
    Inside the dungeon-like basement of alleged kidnapper Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man reportedly raped his three victims for a decade, caused one woman to abort five pregnancies by punching her in the gut, and required a second victim to deliver his baby in a plastic kiddie pool.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-k...3#.UYrdi6I3uSp
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Is it just me, or does EVERYONE in that neighborhood appear to be in serious need of dental work? My God, what's up with that?

Reminds me of a joke: You know you're a redneck when...you have a 60 inch flat screen T.V. in your living room but haven't seen a dentist in 5 years.
    The "hero" guy works as a dishwasher. Dental care is $$$$, and generally only available to those with means. Cheap or free medical care can sometimes be found through special clinics (or in ERs), but not dental AFAIK.

BTW, found this the other day: http://www.coast2coastrx.com/index.php

Great RX discounts if you don't have insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Dental care is $$$$, and generally only available to those with means.
    Dude...WTF are you talking about? Last I checked, a toothbrush and dental floss hardly cost a fortune. Do that, and then pay a visit to a hygienist every 6 months to scrape off the hard stuff. But I suppose the booze, cigarettes and drugs take priority, eh?

With all due respect, Hank...you really need to lighten up. I've always wondered if people that go thru life in constant PC mode actually die sooner than they otherwise would. Perhaps go fishing around and see if they did a study on that one? "Uptight worry warts die young"?

In regards to the free medical care...perhaps you should fly to Cleveland and spread the word? It appears that someone needs to educate these folks that this free stuff is there for the taking Funny, I point out what most people are noticing and you want to make a public service announcement! You are a tribute to liberalism, my friend.

20. Likes rockgremlin, Byron liked this post

22. Likes Byron liked this post
    That's great! Nothing is sacred, everything is ripe for parody. I love it!

The guy is hero, no question. He is obviously a very funny story teller too. That music remix is hilarious...

I bet there is more that will come out, possibly some dead women.

When questioned about award money being raised:

“I tell you what you do, give it to them,” Ramsey told CNN of the cash. “Because if folks been following this case since last night, you been following me since last night, you know I got a job anyway.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0..._hp_ref=impact

Anyway, it doesn't matter what his teeth look like, or whatever. Sounds like a good man to me.