Thread: Looking for rope lost in The Squeeze

Looking for rope lost in The Squeeze

While in The Squeeze yesterday, Sunday May 5th, my rope + silo came off one of our group member's backpack and they didn't notice until it was too late. This happened somewhere near the end of the canyon. It's an orange 85ft rope, has several sections of fuzz on it and is fairly used but still in okay condition. It was in a Imlay Bagette rope bag in new condition. If you happen to find this, please PM me. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thinking about visiting the Squeeze in a couple days and will keep an eye out. How were conditions? How much water?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    Thinking about visiting the Squeeze in a couple days and will keep an eye out. How were conditions? How much water?
    Conditions were great! It was below half full which made the canyon slightly difficult, a pleasant surprise compared to the last time I did it when it was nearly full. Still a handful of swimmers, and tons of waist to chest deep pots. We setup 2 tyrolean's, tossed a pair of potshots once, and LOTS of partner assists. I got a fairly cold in a 4/3 farmer john (and I usually run hot and can hack the cold), I'd suggest at 6-7mm on your core with a few mm on your appendages. Hope you have as much fun as we did!