Thread: May be heading to the Gran Cyn this weekend.

May be heading to the Gran Cyn this weekend.

I was looking back and I swear I thought it was about a year ago when we headed to mt trumble school house and I stashed the gas but I be darned if I can find that thread.

Anyone remember the milage for that one or better still for ST. George to Grand cyn?
    I'm sure I can make it one way but I think this is another gas stash deal.

If my memory worked at all I'd say it's about 88 miles one way but it don't work like it use to.

I know that airport out there is no longer functening but the hotel with the covered wagons is but I can't remember the name of the out fit. They may have gas for us if I can call ahead.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

it was just over 100 miles one way from st. george to kelly point. so 90 to toroweap is probably close.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Best I can figure is about 72 miles from River rd exit on the airport hwy to Bar ten.
    I have the number and they suggest calling to confirm if they indeed have gas or not ahead of time.
    If so I may wonder a bit to the single point.

The scarry part is I have FI and can just see them hauling 87 octane or Diesel in some old cans with about 1and 1/2 cups of sand in the bottom with some old crappy ass grease rags stuffed in the ends flying around in the back of a pick up. LMAO
    I'm pretty sure that no gas trucks get out there to fill the pumps but I may be wrong.
    E. Abby could paint a better picture but you get my drift.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Not a technical ride but one worth doing the way I see it. THe heat is coming and it is a last chance thing so?
    What the heck and why not? Great chance to try out that new camera as ancient as it is and all.