Thread: Consider Size when buying motorcycle luggage

Consider Size when buying motorcycle luggage

Having theknowledge of what luggage is ideal for your motorcycle has as many variations asthe categories themselves. I need some advice of whether the size of theluggage in proportion to the bike you own is an important factor to considerwhen shopping for luggage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'll admit up front that what you say makes alot of sence but let's start with KISS (keep it simple sam).

What bike you ride will help and there is a bunch on here that can give great advise this I can attest to.

I'm omly guessing here but I think there is a lot of info missing.
    Are you camping or hoteling it?
    Are you long road or are you doing family along the way and have laundry access?

This all matters when you really do not want to carry more than needed. Example: You can always turn in dirty clothes to the local help them place and buy new as you go along or?
    T-shirts and such are dirt cheap and if you have time laundry matts work great.

Maybe one day I will do the freeways and when I do I'm sure acca will talk me into a 1200GS unless I pick up a KTM 990 first lamo.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

4. Likes double moo liked this post
    Mmm My bike? Full on dirt baby and what I pack in will get me out if only a small pack. (self reliance is important).
    Camping does not change for me a hole lot but say 7lbs?+_

But bots will never get this so May I give you an invite to bike and camp?

Just a hobo dirt biker

Have tarp and gas and will travell LMAO
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.