Thread: Girls Climbing

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

and Improved girls climbing http://www.stonenudes.com/2013-gallery.html (NSFW)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Funny...got a signed copy of SN's. Talked to the publisher at OR and he pointed out a few folks that were in it...

7. Likes DOSS liked this post
    Sometimes my wife is hot, and other times, she's rock climbing and hot.

Name:  4688_86515633806_547173806_2044735_8288356_n.jpg
Views: 2484
Size:  108.3 KB
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

9. Likes rockgremlin, denaliguide, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post
    and Improved girls climbing http://www.stonenudes.com/2013-gallery.html (NSFW)
    I'm sure I won't catch any flack by posting something for us ladies to enjoy and objectify.
    http://www.aussielicious.com.au/imag...MBING-NUDE.jpg
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I'm sure I won't catch any flack by posting something for us ladies to enjoy and objectify.
    http://www.aussielicious.com.au/imag...MBING-NUDE.jpg
    This is what the ladies only forum is for :P
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post
    This is what the ladies only forum is for :P
    Aww, all you guys are just jealous of us girls because we can look at boobs any time we want, aren't ya? Poor things. So maybe in the spirit of the whole good for the goose, good for the gander thing, there should be a mens only forum? :) Or just don't get grossed out about tasteful male nudes being posted unless you also get grossed out that female ones are posted. Fair is fair, right? And I appreciate fine art as much as the next person, but this is not an art forum, nor is it a nudie girl forum. Besides, if I wanted to look at a naked lady, I have a mirror. Haha!
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

13. Likes Deathcricket liked this post

15. Likes Penelope liked this post
    Aww, all you guys are just jealous of us girls because we can look at boobs any time we want, aren't ya? Poor things. So maybe in the spirit of the whole good for the goose, good for the gander thing, there should be a mens only forum? :) Or just don't get grossed out about tasteful male nudes being posted unless you also get grossed out that female ones are posted. Fair is fair, right? And I appreciate fine art as much as the next person, but this is not an art forum, nor is it a nudie girl forum. Besides, if I wanted to look at a naked lady, I have a mirror. Haha!
    I just figured that everywhere but the girls only forum was the mens only forum so that the fine art male nudes could go there and all of the fine art female nudes could stay here.. Not grossed out by male nudes at all just think they should stay in the female only part of the forum instead of the mens section... yawl asked for the segregation of a ladies only forum not me :)

Naw, Doss...gotta disagree with ya on this one.

Let the ladies post up ANYTHING THEY WANT, within the rules, of course. In regards to the "Ladies Only" thing, us boys virtually dominate this site. If they feel they need a place to have for themselves, then let them have it. Quite frankly, I'm most impressed with the women who like to play with the boys...I think it shows smarts that they realize there's really nothing to fear. I despise feminists, by the way.

What could they possibly be chatting about in there? Clothing? What jerks men are? Maybe it's full of pictures of nude men...although I seriously doubt it. That would be funny as hell! They have their own little "sexist" thing going on down there...and we're the bad ones, eh?

From the looks of it, it appears that not much goes on down there at all.

BTW, thanks for the link with the nude rock climbing chicks. I swear there's nothing more beautiful on earth.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'm most impressed with the women who like to play with the boys...I think it shows smarts that they realize there's really nothing to fear..

Me too -- this is why Savannah and now Penelope are my favorite Bogley girls. It's a huge turn off when the response to a joke is offense instead of laughter.

.Aww, all you guys are just jealous of us girls because we can look at boobs any time we want, aren't ya?

Yep, I admit it. I don't know how you women do it. If it were me, I'd never leave the house cuz I'd be too busy ogling myself in the mirror all day.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I declare this the official song of this thread! You go girl.

Your safety is not my responsibility.

20. Likes accadacca liked this post
    One of my favorite. makes me laugh every time I see it.
    Name:  Pissed.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  96.5 KB
    Image Credit
    It's your fault, you shouldn't have been there!

The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Am I the only one that find the belly button piercing to be completely unattractive?
    Riverside Mountain Rescue Unit
    http://www.rmru.org/

Personal Website
    http://www.DrunkRedDragon.com/adventures.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Holden View Post
    Am I the only one that find the belly button piercing to be completely unattractive?
    Yep.

Beats a nose ring or a cheek stud, IMHO.

Where is that spot please? Anyone know?