Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Deaths reported in Boston Marathon Explosions

Bring it, bitch

ABC: FATHER OF BOMBERS SAYS 'ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE' IF REMAINING SON KILLED

Anzor Tsarneaev, the father of the suspected Boston terrorists Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarneaev, reportedly warned that "all hell will break lose" if his son, who is still at large, is killed.
    I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger is on the run now. He was a sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don't know what's going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children.
    In a telephone interview from the Russian city of Makhachkala with the Associated Press, Anzor Tsarneaev said,

2. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    It seems that you are doing the same thing though and are blaming the liberals for the bombing.
    HUH? With all due respect Scott, are you high?

The blame lies with the people who did it, period...I'm just annoyed at the pundits who cheer lead for a desired outcome, based on race and/or religion and/or skin color. I'm paying attention, and who is it that did this? That's right...liberal sad sacks.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

WASHINGTON, DCAPRIL 19, 2013
    THE JUDICIAL WATCH BLOG

Boston Bomber Could Have Been Deported After 2009 Conviction

April 19, 2013 | No Comments
    Email
    PrintText Size

One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
    Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who never the less could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.
    Adding insult to injury, the other bomber, little brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was rewarded with American Citizenship on September 11, 2012 in Boston, according to JW’s source. The 19-year-old, who is still on the run, was granted asylum in Arlington Virginia on September 27, 2002, JW’s source reveals.
    Years before these Chechen terrorists carried out the Boston Marathon bombings Judicial Watch uncovered critical intelligence documents detailing al Qaeda’s activities in Chechnya, including the creation of a 1995 camp—ordered by Osama bin Laden—to train “international terrorists” to carry out plots against Americans and westerners.
    The goal, according to the once-classified documents obtained by JW in 2011, was to “establish a worldwide Islamic state capable of directly challenging the U.S., China, Russia, and what it views as Judeo-Christian and Confucian domination.” Further, radical Islamic regimes were to be established and supported everywhere possible, from “sea to sea,” including Chechnya. “Terrorist activities are to be conducted against Americans and westerners…” according to the report issued by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
    In other words, it was only a matter of time before terrorists from the predominantly radical Islamic republic carried out an attack on U.S. soil. Chechnya declared independence from Russia in 1991 and Chechen militants are quite the savvy terrorists because they’ve successfully targeted Moscow with bombings and hostage plots for more than two decades.
    In 2004 Chechen Islamic militants attacked a school in Beslan, North Ossetia, Russia and they murdered 380 children, parents, teachers and visitors after holding more than 1,000 captive for three days. Judicial Watch also obtained intelligence documents from the government detailing that terrorist attack. Jointly released by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the October 12, 2004, report analyzes the Beslan terrorist attack with a view toward gleaning lessons for potential attacks on schools in the United States.
    There’s no telling how many of these Chechen terrorists have infiltrated the United States or how many opportunities the government has missed to protect the country by deporting them. Osama bin Laden specifically chose Chechnya as a terrorist training camp because it’s an “area unreachable by strikes from the west,” according to the intelligence report obtained by JW years ago.

Does anyone know if there is any credibility to the above?

The last paragraph is true, but the only sites containing the first few paragraphs credit ABC , but I can't find the major News Networks (ABC, Fox, etc., etc.) saying anything about it.

Edit: Found it.

There’s no telling how many of these Chechen terrorists have infiltrated the United States or how many opportunities the government has missed to protect the country by deporting them.
    The US welcomed them after the breakup of the Soviet Union.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Father of boys responds--Warning to US if son killed

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb...6#.UXF6iLWURAF
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Father of boys responds--Warning to US if son killed
    Yes, found it just after posting. Thanks.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

interesting..... I would want to be!!

http://thegunwire.com/blog/video-chr...ton-residents/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    ABC: FATHER OF BOMBERS SAYS 'ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE' IF REMAINING SON KILLED

Anzor Tsarneaev, the father of the suspected Boston terrorists Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarneaev, reportedly warned that "all hell will break lose" if his son, who is still at large, is killed.
    I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. ."
    Framed: from the scattered news apparently the kids were armed with explosives and they killed a police at MIT!
    if they frame me they will only found illegal Sardinian cheese and wine, not explosives!!!!
    i cannot believe that somebody planned with pressure cookers,nails and other metal pieces to create intentionally planned devastations of legs and kids!

that is pure EVIL no justification could be found anywhere for something that disgousting, the religion is just a way those sick minds operate!
    i am pretty sure the family must have a role in not giving the basic knowledge in how to respect human lives!
    but considering that cecenyan terrorist in 2004 at Beslan with 330 people killed half of them kindergarden kids.......or the teathre massacre in moscow

not to be profiling but you never will heard stuff that bad done by a German,Italian or a French person!
    and in numbers we are way more than those guys!!
    probably when USA give asylum to refugees from war zone a mental evaluation will probably be a good idea, like the kid that killed in trolley square in SLC also was a war refugee!
    probably been in combact zone at early age must trigger PTSD that can lead to this reaction!

so sick to think how many people went to the marathon for having fun and ended up cripple and amputees because of those piece of garbage kids, they deserved to have their 4 limbs amputee and let live their sorry lives like that!

11. Likes JP liked this post
    Uncle: Boston bombing suspect 'turn yourself in'

The uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects urged one of his nephews to turn himself in Friday, saying he had brought shame to the family and the entire Chechen ethnicity.

http://news.msn.com/us/video?videoid...ocid=ansnews11

Well, at least someone in the family seems to have a level head.

More:

The suspects' uncle told the local CBS News station that the pair had lived in the country since 2002. The uncle, when told that one of his nephews was killed, replied that he deserved it. “He deserved his. He absolutely deserved his,” Ruslan Tsarni said. “They do not deserve to live on this earth.”

In an emotional press conference, Tsarni said his nephews had brought shame upon his family, and called them "losers." He said they were not "able to settle themselves" and were "angry at everyone who was able to." He said he did not believe they were motivated by the radical politics in Chechnya or their Muslim religion.

"Dzhokhar, If you're alive, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the victims [and] the injured," he said. "He put a shame on our family. He put a shame on the entire Chechnyan ethnicity. Turn yourself in.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...064355149.html

The blame lies with the people who did it, period...I'm just annoyed at the pundits who cheer lead for a desired outcome, based on race and/or religion and/or skin color.
    Agreed; very annoying, but also the pundits who cheer lead for a desired outcome, based on immigration issues. I agree 100% that the blame lies on those who did it.

The mentioned political issues are all very important (and I'm sure we have some common ground on this), but right now the bipartisan focus should be on and pointing the finger solely at the persons responsible.

Scott--Question

If a terrorist was on the loose in your town and you were instructed to stay indoors, would you prefer to be armed or unarmed???
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Scott--Question

If a terrorist was on the loose in your town and you were instructed to stay indoors, would you prefer to be armed or unarmed???
    Oldno7, why are you asking me this? I don't recall ever expressing any opinions for or against gun control on any thread and I have intentionally avoided conversations about gun control. If you must know, I am not against gun ownership and am skeptical that passing more laws concerning the matter will do much good. Beyond that I won't say anything for personal reasons that probably aren't appropriate discussion for public forum. However, if you want to PM me, I will tell you why and discuss it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Oldno7, why are you asking me this? I don't recall ever expressing any opinions for or against gun control on any thread and I have intentionally avoided conversations about gun control. If you must know, I am not against gun ownership and am skeptical that passing more laws concerning the matter will do much good. Beyond that I won't say anything for personal reasons that probably aren't appropriate discussion for public forum. However, if you want to PM me, I will tell you why and discuss it with you.
    I posted a link up a few, the commentator asked this question.

Personally, I would prefer to be armed, just curious your opinion.(no need to respond, sorry I asked)

I know Shanes answer

Actually I think most who are involved so far, in this thread would have the same response.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

PM'd you.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I know Shanes answer
    I just prefer to keep my options open.... I really have a hard time understanding the other point of view. To me its really simple.... if the situation is going to escalate into violence I prefer to have the option of choosing the direction of the violence. Why let someone else pick your fate?

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Scott--Question

Armed, and probably actively involved and on the offensive. The best defense is a strong offense!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

19. Likes JP liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I prefer to have the option of choosing the direction of the violence. Why let someone else pick your fate?

You're right, it is hard to understand...but I've asked some of my ant-gun clients that question and they're response is always that they think the odds of them becoming involved in a shootout of some type are virtually nil. In other words, "It'll never happen to me".

Try to imagine living in Boston right now, with your doors and windows locked, hoping this maniac doesn't break a window and come in...with a gun, no less. If that were to happen, and you're unarmed...you're screwed!!! I reckon many of these people have thought "It'll never happen to me".

Watch gun sales increase in that city in the wake of this.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

So, I have to ask: In Boston, its essentially martial law, only it's not being called that (yet). Police/FLEO surround the entire city and are going door-to-door, searching vehicles while on the hunt for a 19 year old. Does a Federal Judge need to sign an open search warrant for the police to be allowed to go door-to-door, or is the FUD so pervasive that it's just happening? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    So, I have to ask: In Boston, its essentially martial law, only it's not being called that (yet). Police/FLEO surround the entire city and are going door-to-door, searching vehicles while on the hunt for a 19 year old. Does a Federal Judge need to sign an open search warrant for the police to be allowed to go door-to-door, or is the FUD so pervasive that it's just happening? Thoughts?
    This is only a guess but I'd have to say--"Patriot Act", is the justification for martial law.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

They have also brought in the National Guard!!!
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm watching news video of 5-6 heavily armed _____ (police/fleo/nat guard) going house to house. Not just a peek, but marching through the entire home. Legal? Hmm.. For one 19 year old?