Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Deaths reported in Boston Marathon Explosions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One brother dead (Yeah)
    If possible, catching the remaining one alive would be better. It is still not clear if anyone else is involved and if the last person is killed, we may not find out.

On the other hand, I hate to see millions of dollars poured into trials and detaining of such people.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I guess this "pipedream" is gone out the door......

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets...hite_american/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I guess this "pipedream" is gone out the door......

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets...hite_american/
    He is a white American, just a foreign born one.

The word Caucasian actually originates from the Caucasus region, of which Chechnya is part of. You can't get any more white than that.

PS, the people everyone was sharing photos of were not involved and are afraid of leaving their own houses:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ombing_suspect
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    If possible, catching the remaining one alive would be better.
    No, kill him. He killed one police officer last night and critically injured another. Knowing this section of Massachusetts all too well, this is probably where the term Masshole derived from. With that said, I wouldn't put it past these extreme liberals to basically find him not guilty in court of law. He's only 19, such a smart kid...Eff him, kill him. I'm thinking he doesn't want to get taken alive. I've been watching this thing since 1am est. There are a few funny things here. The brother was transported to a Jewish hospital, where he died and this part of Massachusetts is so anti-gun. Now they're locked down in their houses, hoping they do not become a victim to this terrorist. Well if you owned a gun, you would not be the victim
    He's still on social media outlets saying he's killing everybody because they killed his brother. How much intel do we think we're getting from him? Nope, he's meeting Allah today.

Where do you get he's an American? He's been here for a year. I'm thinking those lovely student visas. And he has that all inclusive characteristic, he's Muslim.

The word Caucasian actually originates from the Caucasus region, of which Chechnya is part of. You can't get any more white than that.

PS, the "dark skinned" people everyone was sharing photos of were not involved and are afraid of leaving their own houses:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ombing_suspect
    Maybe you should have read the article prior to posting!!!
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    Where do you get he's an American? He's been here for a year. I'm thinking those lovely student visas. And he has that all inclusive characteristic, he's Muslim.
    It's "liberal think".

He's here, he has a drivers license=citizen/voter
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Where do you get he's an American? He's been here for a year.
    Over 10 years; according to the sources I see.

Maybe you should have read the article prior to posting!!!
    I did read it; even long before you posted it (it was being passed around all over FB; websites, etc.). I was pointing out the irony that the author of the article hoped the suspect of the bombing was a white American. Well, he was a white American, just not the type of white American portrayed/hoped for in the article. (I also feel bad for the accused in the news photos that had nothing to do with it).

If you guys disagree, then what is your definition of "white" or "American"?

PS, him being a white American may have more consequences than people realize. Chechnyans look just like the typical white American, so if any Chechnyan terrorist groups do have a tie to this incident, this would be even more disturbing news since any Chechnyan terrorist will be harder to pick out. That is the only reason I said it may be better to capture him alive, if possible (though this seems unlikely). If they did act alone (and let's all hope that this is the case), then I agree with you (JP) that killing the remaining suspect immediately would be best.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

If you guys disagree, then what is your definition of "white" or "American"?
    If you are a citizen you are an American. That is pretty simple. As for white that gets tricky because just about everyone that isn't black will use the white moniker at some point in their life.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

You can read his descriptions under each pic.

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery/Will-Box-For-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/

Will box for passport???
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

If you are a citizen you are an American. That is pretty simple. As for white that gets tricky because just about everyone that isn't black will use the white moniker at some point in their life.
    Agree Shane. (PS, if he isn't a citizen, then I recount the part about him being American).

Personally, I would say that the suspect looks pretty white to me:

Edit: after seeing Olno7's photos, there seems to be confusion as to how long he's been here and the status of his citizenship. One of the latest articles says that he's been here for 12 years. Another says he is a Turkish Citizen.

NPR is reporting that there is at least one more suspect, possibly more. Lets all hope that ALL involved are brought to justice.

Well, I'm glad to see that they were able to shut this down so quickly...so now the big debate on surveillance cameras will begin. Quite frankly, I think it's unobtrusive, and every business in this country should get a 100% tax credit for installing them.

Also, the ultra liberal morons trying to turn this into a political and/or race problem just gives me more reason to despise them. The motivation of this should be paramount, not the skin color of the perp. Try to imagine the joy and satisfaction they would display if these guys turned out to be teabagging, anti government racists....sorry to piss on your parade, you stinking sissy idiots.

Another thing, this open door, "come on in" immigration policy needs some serious reform. We'll never be able to stop 100% of these knuckleheads coming over here, but in my opinion, the borders should be shut down and only those that have an education, money and a seemingly bright, constructive future ahead should be allowed in...just another reason to oppose the liberal agenda, as they would have people flowing in here from god knows where, putting them on welfare and then pointing the finger at conservatives like me when they can't assimilate and get pissed off. It'll be interesting to see what the story is on these guys, especially the older one.

I also hope the one they're looking for now gets a bullet to the head...the cops will be able to find out if there are others involved easy enough...phone and computer histories, for example.

Bottom line....be cautious about large, public events, and hope you're never in the wrong place at the wrong time...as mayhem and carnage seem to be getting quite "en vogue" these days.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    As for white that gets tricky because just about everyone that isn't black will use the white moniker at some point in their life.
    Or the media will even deem you a White Hispanic to impose some racial motives.

If the victims in Boston were African American, you can bet your arse that it would have been a hate crime rather than terrorism.

According to KSL they are Muslim and been in the country for 10 years.

KSL Link

Which is honestly one of the better stories I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    so now the big debate on surveillance cameras will begin
    These weren't "surveillance" cameras. Every store nowadays have security cameras inside their stores and have them reaching to the parking lot and or street. This way if a burglary/robbery was committed, they would capture them on video inside and possibly the getaway car outside. The outside views also can get a video of a failed break-in as well. Cops always search local business for video footage if a serious crime was committed in the nearby areas. People just don't realize where cameras are on a daily basis. People don't even know how many times a day they're being recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    According to KSL they are Muslim and been in the country for 10 years.
    That seems to be the consensus in the news being reported. The one wanted now, has a Facebook page and on his page, he indicates that he is Muslim. That's been known since they knew who they have been dealing with. Not a very friendly religion.

Also, the ultra liberal morons trying to turn this into a political and/or race problem just gives me more reason to despise them. The motivation of this should be paramount, not the skin color of the perp.
    I agree that it shouldn't be a racial/political issue when it comes to pointing the finger, though to me it seems that you are doing the same thing by indirectly blaming the liberals for the bombing. Before, some liberals were even blaming the tea party. So far on this thread, someone brought up an article referring to white Americans and other commented on gun control, etc.

Bringing down those responsible is what is important. This is not a liberal vs conservative issue. Rather than pointing the finger at a political party, maybe the finger should instead be pointed at the persons who did the bombing.