Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 Group Rides

Hardcore, ok I will be there probably riding in the dark.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Just found out I have somewhere I need to be tonight. I'm still going to ride it but I'll be starting around 4ish.
    Are we there yet?

So will there be anyone there besides REDFOX and I? Seems like people are dropping like flies. Just rant to know if we need to wait for anyone?

Sent from my SPH-L900

I will be there....
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Everyone bailed so REDFOX & I decided not to kill ourselves with a 16 mile ride. Unloading for a dry Creek bobsled ride.

Sent from my SPH-L900
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice, looks like fun.

I showed up and ended up riding Glenwild solo.

Hey we are riding Mueller tonight. Probably leaving the Clearfield area around 5:15 (or much, much later )

Nah but seriously we want to be at the Mueller Trailhead by 5:45 so we're gonna try. If we're not there yet, take off and we'll see you on the trail somewhere. If you see some bogley stickers, take off and you'll catch up to me

Nice to see you on the trail, Matt. I rode the entire 16 mile Glenwild/Flying Dog loop, counterclockwise. No mud anywhere. The top of Flying Dog was tacky and perfect. Everywhere else was dusty dry. After having my bike 'fixed' from last weeks ride, I still experiencing mechanical issues. I had to pedal up the east side of Flying Dog (all the switchbacks) in the middle chainring. My legs felt it when I reached the top. Just before I ran into Matt at the Stealth/24-7 intersection, my derailleur jammed again. Fortunately I was able to fix it enough to coast/somewhat pedal the couple of remaining downhill miles back to the car.
    Are we there yet?

Any rides for today?

Sent from my SPH-L900

I might be back in a couple weeks...broken thumb.

Must ride again - June 4, 2013

It looks like this week the weather should agree with a ride. I am sure most of the high trails are still snow covered. We could go do the Glen Wild loop in Park City at Kimball Junction. Tuesday June 4, 2013

Meet at the parking lot on Glenwild Drive at 6... The map is shown like 20 posts ago. Be there or be square.

Wish I could go but we have tickets for 'the theater' (said in my most bourgeois voice) that night. As an FYI, AF Canyon is all open.
    Are we there yet?

I have no desire to travel to PC for a repeat of May 14th. Going to stay local and try out the Wild Rose trail tonight in North Salt Lake.

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/wildrose.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    I have no desire to travel to PC for a repeat of May 14th. Going to stay local and try out the Wild Rose trail tonight in North Salt Lake.

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/wildrose.htm
    Understood. I will ride Glen Wild solo if I must. I need to get some exercise at higher elevation so I can improve my lung capacity or something like that. Next week post up the trail you want to do and I will be there, committed.

Glen Wild was very nice but was certainly hot in the sun. Hopefully the Wild Rose was sahweet.