Thread: Don is going to show me one bad as* single in warner valley this easter

Don is going to show me one bad as* single in warner valley this easter

So when I talked to him he tells me Phil is going on the ride as well.
    Now Phil has ran the baja 500 in his day but phil is a very big boy now. (PRO-Plumber)
    LMAO but don't ever underestimate Phil this boy can ride.
    He may not leave the seat much but he does not have to.
    I have never seen anybody go up or down what Phil can without breaking traction.
    Phil is so cool he shows up with a t-shirt,Levis and work boots not to mention his half helmet and old ass Jansport day pack.

If you ever get a chance to ride with Phil your life will be complete.
    He rides this old ass Suzuki Z 400 that plain plows up it all boy.

If nothing else it will be a good time to try out my budget vdeo cards in the go pruke II

Between him DOn ,Butch and ME we always have a great Sunday ride.

Anyways this Sunday's ride is one that will take us up and over in an area that you would never guess it could.

Need to get that little point and shoot up front and in reach:D
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

This is the one I could only take some picts of and dared not to try by myself.
    Be darned if I can find it now
    Get back to you Monday
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Well it was just Don and I today and we hit more or less the same trails as When acca,Garbanzo and Sterling and I hit the last time the boys were in town.
    I did film some of it but you have all seen it before and I just wanted to make sure my new sd cards are working in the go pro.
    Great day a little warm but now I feel a bit better about dumping my oil and get ready for Thursday.

I here there is a nice singletrack out by Utah Hill? Have you ever been out there?

This one I not sure about but on a very sad note they are building a dam at the parking area at the top of Washington Dam road no pun intended.
    They are building a highway from Hurricane over to the new air port and a hole new lake inbetween.

From what i heard from the state diwn there last week is The dam is a long ways out. At least a decade or more? I think it is tied to the proposed pipeline from Powell.

THey are cutting roads already. Looks like things got a push to me

Can you get me a map of this area of single track by Utah Hill or better still Utah Hill?