Thread: West Fork of Bull Canyon Info (Robbers Roost)

West Fork of Bull Canyon Info (Robbers Roost)

I'm looking for info/beta links/difficulty/skinnyness levels on the West Fork of Bull Canyon in Michael Kelsey's book. Also, the Little East fork of East Pasture Canyon. Any info/beta would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    I'm looking for info/beta links/difficulty/skinnyness levels on the West Fork of Bull Canyon in Michael Kelsey's book. Also, the Little East fork of East Pasture Canyon. Any info/beta would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    wich one is the west chamber?
    he has north middleeast and sout and little which one you were thinking?
    pasture was nice not recallingany problems
    please if you use Mike book, add some time to his time (seriously) and print the full quad maps and carry a compass.
    Mike run the trail and the exit and in the canyons he only stop for pictures! so if he says 6h calculate 8 to 9 please!

wich one is the west chamber?
    he has north middleeast and sout and little which one you were thinking?
    pasture was nice not recallingany problems
    please if you use Mike book, add some time to his time (seriously) and print the full quad maps and carry a compass.
    Mike run the trail and the exit and in the canyons he only stop for pictures! so if he says 6h calculate 8 to 9 please!
    just checked my pictures ,we went down one fork and up another so we did not need a shuttle car!
    not any real problems there, unless you blew something

West fork is the one that is west of Big Bad Ben and the North Fork escape route, and south of Pothole Fork of Pasture. It starts at the end of the road that is at the top of all those Bull Canyons.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    West fork is the one that is west of Big Bad Ben and the North Fork escape route, and south of Pothole Fork of Pasture. It starts at the end of the road that is at the top of all those Bull Canyons.
    You talking Chambers?

Hard to keep track of Mr. K's names, since he despises using any names that have any character.

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/utah/roost/chambers/

Tom

I did Bull pasture canyon last fall with a Bogley group. It was right next to Larry Canyon, not sure if that's the one you are looking for.

No, Kelsey mentions all alternative canyon names he knows of, as well as his own canyon names. You got to remember Tom, I don't care what you think of Kelsey. The canyon I talking of is north and west of both Chambers and Big Bad Ben. While I'm at it, how about the other canyons in the area? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

West Fork of Bull Canyon
    UTM
    12N 541584, 4245978
    Degrees Minutes Seconds (Lat Lng):

Quote Originally Posted by deagol View Post
    I did Bull pasture canyon last fall with a Bogley group. It was right next to Larry Canyon, not sure if that's the one you are looking for.
    Not bull pasture, just bull canyon. It's in the Chambers/Big Bad Ben complex

OK, don't know that one. Good luck.