Thread: GoPro Video of the Day

GoPro Video of the Day

Anybody ever check these out? Most of the time it's great stuff. Well, one of my vids made GoPro Video of the Day a few months ago so maybe their standards aren't too high http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...deo-of-the-Day!

But this one was very cool. I'll have to get back into watching for these more often. Great ideas, can't wait to start filming more with my Hero3 this year

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Interesting video that came up related and while we are talking about GoPro's...

Dont forget to enter the contest for the GoPro Hero3! http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...-a-GoPro-Hero3

4. Likes blueeyes liked this post

I'm still keeping my eye on this issue. I was poised to buy one last Christmas and then Amazon had a ton of bad reviews so I held off and was never sure they had it corrected. So then their CEO comes out and says that they released the Hero3 too early and it was a mistake. So they get the 3+ to fix that and now it "appears" to have significant focus issues. I don't want to drop $400 on something that should work great but doesn't. So, once again I sit here; poised to make the purchase but wanting to wait until they have the bugs worked out and I'm just not sure they are getting there. Several youtube videos are available that show a mod one can do, breaking the adhesive on the lens mount and turning it.....to fix the focus issue and they seem at least happier when they have done so, but that is the last thing I want to plan on doing with a new, $400 camera. I bought a competitor a couple of years ago and was not happy so a GoPro is what I want or at least has been. Sheeesh!