Thread: 2013 NCAA Tourney Brackets?

2013 NCAA Tourney Brackets?

Did you all get your brackets filled out?
    Do you have a favorite app to fill it out? I just filled mine out using the ESPN Tourney Challenge app. Works pretty good, and easy. Thing is, I wished I could create a group to join, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not yet, maybe we can find a way to post our brackets here...to compare.

Great idea. Can you set that up somehow?

Surprised the utes didn't at least pull a 15th seed
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I haven't won a bracket for years so I thought I'd try this approach: (emailed to me) I have decided to make a bracket based on whose mascot would win in a fight in real life. However, this is more difficult than I thought it would be. Rules and principles for the NCAA March Madness Bracket based entirely on the ferocity of a mascot:

1. Reasonable healing time is allowed between battles, but injuries may carry over to solve ties or prevent inherent force inequities. (i.e. a battle between tigers is decided by the injuries the tiger sustained in the previous battle) 
    2. The mascot's number is important to consider in the hypothetical battle (i.e. a tiger beats a wolf, but a wolfpack beats a tiger)
    3. Ambiguous numbers attached to an animal mascot are decided by whether that animal typically hunts in packs (Lions: groups. Tigers: solo Any type of bird: Flocks for smaller birds and groups for predatory birds, etc.)
    4. Regular humans are assumed to defeat animals that do not exhibit ferocious tendencies. (i.e. Hilltoppers beat Rams)
    5. Humans that regularly carry guns have advantage over ferocious animals (i.e. cowboy wins over tiger).
    6. Humans that regularly carry guns may run out of ammo if they face a pack of wild animals (cowboy can survive a pack of wolves, but not a subsequent attack by a tiger).
    7. Supernatural spirits have an assumed dominance over the physical world.
    8. The strength of a supernatural spirit is graded according to its designation (i.e. A "devil" is mo
    re powerful than a "demon.")
    9. A human's ability to defeat a supernatural spirit is contingent on the human's assumed religious upbringing (i.e. A pirate may be defeated by demon, but a religious cowboy may defeat a demon, a powerful devil may defeat a cowboy, but a devil will be defeated by a Saint, Crusader, or any Catholic-affiliated school.) 
    10. Ambiguous mascots are defined by their animal or costumed realization (i.e. I don't really care what a Tar-heel actually is, your mascot is a ram.)
    11. Mascots that are inanimate objects or retain no ability of movement are assumed losers. (Sorry, Buckeyes) 
    12. When inanimate objects must battle other inanimate objects, the inanimate objects that decay, decompose, or break down the fastest are the losers. (i.e. Buckeyes beat the Big Orange)

Yep, I am sure to win!!!!
    Life is Good