Thread: Body Shaped Sleeping Bag

Body Shaped Sleeping Bag

Seriously? Check out the video. You can do a canyon or dance around in the sand and then jump right into your tent for some shut eye.

--

Selk Bag is a unique sleeping bag you can actually wear. The Selk’bag sleeping bag was created by Chilean graphic designer, Rodrigo Alonso Schramm. It wraps your whole body keeping a suitable temperature and offers maximum mobility and comfort better than any other sleeping bag currently on the market.

The Selk’bag offers three different models of comfort and quality suitable as camping sleeping bags and mountain sleeping bags. They all come in different color variations and sizes and you can wear them outdoors at beaches, forests, lakes, cabins etc.

I believe the small will be suitable as a kid sleeping bag. While browsing Rodrigo Alonso Schramm sleeping bag review pdf file, which was very nicely done (design wise), I found out that the name Selk’bag is based on the words sleeping bag + Selk’nam, which were nomad living in the Chilean austral extreme Tierra del Fuego, the land of fire.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I don't get this at all.. when I am hiking I don't want anywhere near how much insulation I want/need when I am laying still in my sleeping bag trying to sleep.. I also don't want something that has my sweat from all day long in it just waiting to give me the chills all night..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

This may be best suited for those rare individuals that get claustrophobia in a mummy bag...I don't think it's the next best thing. Unless they can keep you warm down to 30 deg. and weigh less than a pound...but, there's no way they'll pull that off. I don't think they'll sell very many.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

If they come with a fly, it would be an interesting solution for older male campers with enlarged prostates.

Makes getting up in the night less hassle, or even simpler with a pee bottle.

How do you scratch your nads in the middle of the night?

I can't see this being a big seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    How do you scratch your nads in the middle of the night?

I can't see this being a big seller.

What a POS.... that is all....

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Visitors found this page by searching for:

body shaped sleeping bag