Thread: Got a little ride in today

Got a little ride in today

I decided to just ride the bike from home out to meet four others for some single track fun today.
    Blue skies and great temps but the two days of rain we got just before did very little to hold the dust down.
    Met a new rider that came up from Vegas his name is Burk and he was on a KTM 300 XC and Don (local) on his old cr250r that always rides with his hair on fire That boy can ride.
    Phil on his trusty old Suzuki 400Z that just tanked up stuff I was sure he would never make at that speed.
    And Butch on his trusty 13 500 xc-w.
    It was a great group and everyone made it through all.
    Just a plain great day to ride but my short cut home changed once I seen how heavy the flow was in the Virgin River so I humped back to the pavement and back out at Bloomington to hit some more desert to get to the Santa Clara river.
    Then it was just a matter of neighborhood roads to get home.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool. I bet it's nice having that license plate. It's always fun riding through town with full gear on. You get some strange looks...

Yes sir and there is always some ass at the gas station that wants to talk about back in his day when he raced desert on a 350 sl Honda or some such shit.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Everybody is a legend in their own mind. Very few actually are when you get to the trail.

I had some rent a cop hit his siren when some jerk ran a red light and gave me the thumbs up sign.
    I was sitting in a left turn lane and he was coming from my right.
    I thought that was way cool.

It is a bit stressing as I have not rode the road since 85 and the radar for 360* is back up and running in my head again.
    Remember this is after all BLUE HAIR CITY and very dangerous. Hard to get used to again and it has not changed for the better!!

I'll take all the funny looks in this world as long as those cagers are looking.
    On my way out to meet the boys for the ride it was very cool and I had my Hi beams on.
    Got a few I could see cussing under the windscreen but They could see me so all is good as long as they don't try road rage.

I rode sweep today cause I know the trail.
    Every now and then you get to pin it hard to round up the loose sheep or pin it hard cause they are struggling and might miss the turn off so you get a chance to hit it very hard and get around far enough to mark the right turn for them.
    It's a selfless job but has it's perks from time to time.