Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temple Mountain (March 16-17)

But I am hoping you will share some picts with us from this ride.

Im in the ST. George area and would love it if I can get a guided trip into that area.
    It's a new one to me and for the most part.

But as you know timing is hard sometimes.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

@Mtnseeker1: Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am definitely going to keep riding. I am an adrenaline junkie and explorer. Dirt bikes fill both needs exceptionally! ;)

I know that many people assume that because I'm a girl, that I ride like a girl, but I was taught to ride by two desert racers, Jason and my husband Tony, and they taught me well. I've been riding for 13 years, and about the only thing I still struggle with is going up big ledges. There's one section on the Devil's Racetrack that usually takes me 3 tries to get up, but I can do it. A couple of years ago, Tony and I rode Metal Masher and Behind the Rocks Trail south of Moab, and Tony had to ride my bike back up one big ledge section in Behind the Rocks. (I swear that trail is NOT meant for bikes, LOL!) There was one section, I don't know if it was Upchuck Hill or White Knuckle Hill, but I don't know how a bike could even do it! We needed a winch!

Now, I have been known to crash quite a bit, as I am legally blind and sometimes don't see an obstacle until it's too late, but that's what protective gear is for, right? Ha ha! And I like to go fast!

I've ridden the Arizona strip quite a bit and love it down there! That was our winter riding area! Haven't been down this year. Jason hurt his knee and is still recovering. Hopefully, he'll be better by May or June for some riding in the Swell.

I will stick with this forum and hopefully find some riders who will give a girl a chance!

Thanks again! Be safe out there!

13 years riding.
    Sounds like I'd have a hard time keeping up you. Seriously.

Most of these guys ride MTB with girls so I'm sure a motorcycle would make no difference.
    We all put our boots and helmets on the same way as far as I know.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Moo. We have a large group of riders in Northern Utah and a few down South as well. . We do a lot of Mountain rides during the Summer, then head South or to the West desert in the winter. American Fork Canyon, Highline Trail (Bear Lake), Third Creek (Malad), Cherry Creek, Hobble Creek, Five Mile Pass, Eagle Mountain, Delle, Knolls to name several. We are always looking for rides to join our group(s) to ride. Keep am eye on this post and there will be invites throughout the year. I personally try to get out once a week. Anyway, hope to see you riding with us soon. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

This is true and Garbo and acca are a blast to ride with trust me. They have some serious trails to show. And there so many others here to do the same.
    Give a go girl and you'll get hooked with this crowd.
    Kinda folks that take care of all in every ride but it is about the ride.