Thread: AZ Canyons - Partners?

AZ Canyons - Partners?

Hello,

Jen and I just solidified details on a trip we are doing. We will be heading down to do some AZ canyons near the Phoenix area. We will be driving down there on Sunday 3/17 and doing canyons from Monday 3/18 - Thursday 3/21.

You are welcome to join us if you are interested and able. (We would especially love to have some folks with local knowledge join us...)

Just let me know if you are (e-mail me directly sideband), and I'll send more details on the plans.

Take care,
    A.J.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

AJ, your trip sounds fun and while we can't join you, I have some first hand knowledge of the few slots near Phoenix. We have spent the week between christmas and new years down there for about 11 years running and have been canyoneering that week the last few years. I'm sure you've seen some regulars here who live in Phoenix and know the canyons. If you want any info and don't get anything from those folks, post or pm me and I'd be happy to help. Have fun.

Which canyons are you looking at doing?
    I probably can't make it out with you (stupid job), but maybe can help with some logistics/info.

Thanks for the offer mzamp, but I think we are all set on logistics and info now.

We are planning on hitting Punchbowl (or Sierra as a backup), Parker, Jug, Waterslides and/or Parallel Play.