Thread: Utah slot canyon April 13

Utah slot canyon April 13

I am looking for a partner or two to finish a technical canyon in Dinosaur National Monument. Last year, we completed half of the canyon (which was very scenic), but I think we missed the best part.

Any weekend in April is fine other than the last weekend.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have a free schedule and can fly out any time, unfortunately I don't have the technical skills you're probably looking for. I'd be a tag-a-long :) Hit me up if you just need a travel buddy.
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang

What about Easter weekend? We are planning on going to UT that weekend anyway, but have no plans yet where....

What about Easter weekend?
    Possibly, but it may require a bit longer walk then as the road isn't scheduled to open until early April.

Or it can be done via a different route. Easter will still work either way.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Scott,

I am very much interested in joining you if we can make it work. Just waiting until ski season ends here in Vail before my schedule really frees up. May would be better, but I could probably swing the first weekend in April or the last.

I have basic technical canyoneering skills (good, but not pro-level) and advanced photography skills if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Anyways, hit me up. I'll probably be doing a few trips to Dinosaur this spring/summer.

Peter

Weather permitting, we are doing this on April 13.