Thread: Large group warning for North Wash

Large group warning for North Wash

So here's the deal. Myself and 9 to 10 others up here in Montana wait 11 months working diligently like a bunch of poor suckers just to save up a measly single week of vacation time. It has become a tradition the past three years to all take a trip together to explore the canyons in southern Utah during our "spring break". What you end up with then is a large group of people so incredibly stoked to be out of the office that inevitably some degree of mayhem can be counted on. Usually this takes the form of raucous games of whiffle ball, late night guitar playing with bad singing, kerosine and campfire fun, epic games of capture the flag, etc. You get the idea.

Now I realize that we may not be the best camp neighbors for those looking for quiet solitude in the wilderness. SO, I would like to give a formal warning to all those going to be in the NorthWash area the first week of April. We plan on NOT camping at the sandthrax campground, leaving that area for smaller, perhaps more subdued groups. Our plan is to camp at Little Egypt where there may be a little more space to leave as a buffer zone between other campers. So unless you want to join in on the fun, (to which you're all welcome, just bring a beer or twenty) I would recommend not posting up next the Montana boys, (and gals).

As far as the canyons plan goes, we will be hitting up the 3 poison themed canyons (Arescenic, slidanide, and Constrichnine) first. Then moving on to do East Lep, morocco, and possibly Hogwarts. Although it will most likely be In that order starting with Arescenic on Monday (April 1st), I can't be certain of where we'll be on any given day of this trip.

So to sum it up, large noisy group camping at Little Egypt the week of March 31 to April 6th. Just a warning.

Thanks for the understanding, -Dave.

2. Likes Kuya liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Our group of 7 will be down there 26-31 so no overlap (oh darn it). Have fun getting your your crazy on. Oh and try to get out more, work is overrated!
    -WorkBad

Woot! I say go for it man. What happens in the North Wash, stays in the North wash!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.