Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    @Deuce -

How did you know? Could you hear the pop? Could you just feel it? Or could you see the boat / trailer leaning?

I have had a flat before while driving a bus, but never while pulling a trailer.
    I started to see flying rubber, at first I thought it may be something I was running over. You know, you never think it's you....has to be something else. It became apparent I was seeing my tire disintegrate. I pulled over, never really noticing anything different about how the trailer felt. Being dual axel, that doesn't really surprise me.

2. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Granted it was no suitcase of thousands in cash but my husbands wallet that was lost a month ago in Zion was found. Not a dollar missing! Been hiding out near our camp spot in watchmen's for several weeks. Maybe a critter thought to stash it?

and for a dash of random - Peter Piper pickles peppers! Or a fun one for kids missing their front teeth - seven stinking slithering snakes say sssssss

5. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I started to see flying rubber, at first I thought it may be something I was running over. You know, you never think it's you....has to be something else. It became apparent I was seeing my tire disintegrate. I pulled over, never really noticing anything different about how the trailer felt. Being dual axel, that doesn't really surprise me.

Interesting.

Thanks for the details. I guess I hope to never really know for myself, but I'm glad to have the description from you.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Well...it appears that the Rubbish Bin is no more.
    Now it appears to be back...? Hmmm, it was not there all day a couple days ago. Oh well, randomness...
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I got an email that I had been "poked" by Facebook. What is that? I don't like being poked in real life. What makes anyone think that poking anyone for real or for fake is a good thing. That should not happen....ever..... like never wearing underwear on the outside of your jeans... ever. Thank you, that is all. I feel better.
    Life is Good

9. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I got an email that I had been "poked" by Facebook. What is that? I don't like being poked in real life. What makes anyone think that poking anyone for real or for fake is a good thing. That should not happen....ever..... like never wearing underwear on the outside of your jeans... ever. Thank you, that is all. I feel better.
    Yeah that poke thing is odd. What the heck!

My dog is snoring...

Where the heck is Rockgremlin? He's been pretty scarce these last few months...maybe he's working a lot. I miss that guy!

OK...I just checked. He's been around, just not nearly as prolific as last winter/spring.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    In Lonesome Dove--Gus seemed to not mind a little "poke".
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I like children..... they taste like chicken.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    In Lonesome Dove--Gus seemed to not mind a little "poke".
    "Can't abide rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it"

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Where the heck is Rockgremlin? He's been pretty scarce these last few months...maybe he's working a lot. I miss that guy!

OK...I just checked. He's been around, just not nearly as prolific as last winter/spring.
    @rockgremlin has been working, but that's no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    @rockgremlin has been working, but that's no excuse.
    Damn, my ears are burnin' Gonna have to fire up that cat thread again...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

It is crazy what a difference make up can make:
    Name:  half-face-make-women-12.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  79.1 KB

I just found out that Robert Kyosaki is a fraud. That really bums me out.

http://thecollegeinvestor.com/4726/u...ys-bankruptcy/

The only thing I know about this guy is that my "friends" would try to get me to go see him speak at the Amway conventions.

http://thecollegeinvestor.com/4726/u...ys-bankruptcy/
    Years ago I was a higher-up for a company that made all the stuff seminar speakers would sell at their seminars- audio tapes, CD's, videos, printed materials, etc. I learned pretty quickly that very, very few of the seminar presenters actually did what they preached (or ever did). They were only making money from selling their seminars and packets, not from what they were teaching others to do. Oh, maybe they made a few bucks from flipping a house once but, then suddenly they are an expert? The seminar circuit for the most part is a huge racket.
    Are we there yet?