Thread: Morphing Faces of Meth

Morphing Faces of Meth

and my favorite:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow!! Looks like a great weight loss solution!

There probably wasn't ANY photoshopping going on in any of those gifs.

Where's Wendy?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    That stuff is nasty. Back in the 80s, I tried a few different drugs, and meth was one of them...back then it was called "Go" or "Crank". It had been around for quite a while, and was a "biker" drug in the 60s and 70s.

Speed, really. Some people would take caffeine pills...pink hearts and white crosses. Others snorted Crank...an ex high school girlfriend of mine got into that stuff and introduced it to me. It was really great for sex, because it jacked up your libido by a factor of a thousand...hours and hours. Lots of fun in that regard, but your appetite was non existent and you wouldn't be able to sleep for 24 hours straight, which is really bad...there was always a heavy price to pay.

I think the stuff these people are taking nowadays is super potent compared to the stuff 25 years ago, mainly because I don't remember seeing people looking that ate up. But then again, the only "tweaker" I knew was Laura, and although she was into it pretty regular, she always looked healthy.

Although I'm for legalization of drugs, this stuff is pure poison, and should remain outlawed. How these people are able to survive years of this stuff, with so little nourishment and sleep is beyond me. I weigh 140 pounds soaking wet, if I were to get hooked on this stuff, I'd be dead within a month.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    That stuff is nasty. Back in the 80s, I tried a few different drugs, and meth was one of them...back then it was called "Go" or "Crank". It had been around for quite a while, and was a "biker" drug in the 60s and 70s.

Speed, really. Some people would take caffeine pills...pink hearts and white crosses. Others snorted Crank...an ex high school girlfriend of mine got into that stuff and introduced it to me. It was really great for sex, because it jacked up your libido by a factor of a thousand...hours and hours. Lots of fun in that regard, but your appetite was non existent and you wouldn't be able to sleep for 24 hours straight, which is really bad...there was always a heavy price to pay.

I think the stuff these people are taking nowadays is super potent compared to the stuff 25 years ago, mainly because I don't remember seeing people looking that ate up. But then again, the only "tweaker" I knew was Laura, and although she was into it pretty regular, she always looked healthy.

Although I'm for legalization of drugs, this stuff is pure poison, and should remain outlawed. How these people are able to survive years of this stuff, with so little nourishment and sleep is beyond me. I weigh 140 pounds soaking wet, if I were to get hooked on this stuff, I'd be dead within a month.

Marijuana is still more dangerous than Meth....just ask the DEA.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

The Jenny Crank diet will getcha every time!