Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    A slurpee and nachos for the win.
    You romantic devil. That's almost as good as getting her a 5-pack of beer.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post

How Much It Costs A Guy To Get Lucky On Valentine's Day

This MIGHT be the most important thing you hear about Valentine's Day this year. A new survey of women has figured out exactly how much you need to spend on them this Valentine's Day to GET LAID.
    If you're SINGLE and go on a date on Valentine's Day, it'll cost you an average of $257. That covers dinner, drinks, or whatever you do before the woman you're with feels like you've "EARNED" Valentine's Day sex.
    If you're MARRIED, expect to spend about $203, mostly in gifts, to make sure Valentine's Day ends with sex and not, "I really want to but I'm so tired, let's do it this weekend, okay?"
    And finally, if you're in a RELATIONSHIP but not married, good news. You just need to spend $180 on dinner and a gift. Then you can head back for some "we're not bored with each other's bodies yet" sex.

Read more: http://www.dc101.com/pages/tessa.htm...#ixzz2KsrAIXyB

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    This MIGHT be the most important thing you hear about Valentine's Day this year. A new survey of women has figured out exactly how much you need to spend on them this Valentine's Day to GET LAID.
    If you're SINGLE and go on a date on Valentine's Day, it'll cost you an average of $257. That covers dinner, drinks, or whatever you do before the woman you're with feels like you've "EARNED" Valentine's Day sex.
    If you're MARRIED, expect to spend about $203, mostly in gifts, to make sure Valentine's Day ends with sex and not, "I really want to but I'm so tired, let's do it this weekend, okay?"
    And finally, if you're in a RELATIONSHIP but not married, good news. You just need to spend $180 on dinner and a gift. Then you can head back for some "we're not bored with each other's bodies yet" sex.

Nice!

I didn't get my wife anything and she's still talking to me. I win! :p

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

So, in a nutshell.... Thai hookers are still the best investment?

9. Likes DiscGo, Eric Holden liked this post

So.....women bitch about racy ad campaigns portraying sexy females in provocative poses.....but they're not willing to engage in sex themselves unless someone drops a bunch of cash on them. Sex is sold on T.V. and bought and home. Either way, SEX = MONEY = SEX = MONEY. I smell a double standard.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes tanya liked this post
    If you are married and it costs you $203 to get laid it's time to trade the old hammer in on a hot young sporty model.

13. Likes DiscGo, DOSS liked this post

15. Likes tanya, DiscGo liked this post
    I caved...just left the grocery store. It was a flower, chocolate and pink feeding frenzy.

Poor pathetic saps...

17. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Pathetic!

At least I got cheesecake that I can enjoy too...

19. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    ^^^ Is that your car?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^ Is that your car?
    Uh hellz no!

Balloons? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Balloons? Seriously?
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. As of noon yesterday you hadn't gotten anything yet.

Why would any guy buy a chick chocolates?

Do you really want to see her ass expand?

24. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    I bought chocolate covered strawberries, a small cheesecake and flowers. I'll eat AT LEAST half of it!

Bogley BigShot
    Having 3 GORGEOUS teenage girls, my house is always filled with flowers, stuffed animals (and teen boys galore) so that is not so special for me to have flowers around. What was special is when I woke up this morning and hubby was still in bed, instead of up at 6am (which he does 7 days a week) hitting the weight room (its in our house) and then he showers and is off to work. Today we spent the entire morning together. Now that was special. I woke to his grinning face.

We have been married 20 years now.

27. Likes powderglut, REDFOX liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    I'm not going to fart in bed in the morning. That should be enough.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Did someone say DUTCH OVEN!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I think I'm falling in love :D
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

Name:  A8.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  36.3 KB

31. Likes tanya liked this post