Thread: RANATAD 2013 will be on Monday, June 24!

RANATAD 2013 will be on Monday, June 24!

Not for the faint of heart. This 165 mile, 11,000 feet of climbing ride is more than a simple undertaking. Starting at Sundance this ride takes us through Utah Valley and up and over the Nebo Loop in Payson and Nephi. We then ride back up through the valley and up and over the Alpine Loop finishing back at Sundance. Many riders will spend more than 10 hours on their bikes. This is a major accomplishment for anyone who can pedal the distance and is the only ride of its kind in this area. Come join us for a day full of adventure and fun.

Due to an increasing number of requests to create a shorter version of R.A.N.A.T.A.D., we're excited to introduce a new 100-mile course called R.A.N.
    http://www.sundanceresort.com/explor...ing_races.html

I'm still not sure if I'll be in town when this happens! Even if I am, do I REALLY want to attempt this madness?! I hope it's not as hot this June as it was last June...but on the other hand, I hope it warms up soon so I can start riding again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Doing the bear lake monster Century on the 22nd... don't think that I can pull this off as well :(
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"