Thread: Recruiting

Recruiting

The top 300 players sign on to their school of choice and not one to the U, BYU, or my blue and orange, Boise St. Its too bad, but I guess that three star with a chip on his shoulder will have to work.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...ank/class/2013

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The blue chippers aren't always what they are cracked up to be. BYU has had a couple of walk-ons that are or will be NFL starters. I am happy with the recruits that BYU had committed to them. We needed linemen and we got a bunch of what appear to be good linemen.
    Life is Good

Re: Recruiting

I'd rather take my chances with a blue chipper.

This reminds me of the old saying money can't buy happiness. But as most will agree, it's better to cry driving a Corvette then cry riding a bicycle.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

I also would like to see more blue chips coming into the Mountain region. I think Utah will get there eventually. I'm not sure about BYU as I believe without a conference they really are in some type of identity crisis. Boise St. will have a hard time getting 4's or god forbid, 5's with staying in the MWC. But I do believe not going to the Big East was the correct choice.

Too bad that kid from Cottonwood went to Alabama. That would have been a nice addition to the local college landscape.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum