Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2013

I just realized that I picked the same as @Iceaxe...we are optimistic!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Heck... utes went 5 and 7 with no starting QB and no OC, I don't think 7 and 5 is to much of a reach.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

seven home gaems instead of 6? Should be good for an extra W... 8-4

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    A BYU loss people...really? Why?
    Byu will be curb stomped at Virginia then Tx. Followed up with a bye and then Utah at home. All the makings.....

BYU has the same problem they had the past few years... no speed. And that plays right into Utah's wheel house.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Just paid for my season tickets. @double moo, @rockgremlin and myself will be giving them hell in the stands!

Great video on Steve Smith

Gonna hafta go invest in a padded bench chair....assuming @accadacca got my $$$ in the mail....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I got the $$$$. We are set to watch the debacle and get in some fights with Ute drunks!

You might be seated beside a Ute drunk this season. It just so happens that smuggling booze into the stands is pathetically easy, and not even the sharpest usher will pick up on your concoction if managed correctly. A half of a 32oz. cup of coca-cola mixed with equal parts vodka, sealed off with a straw. The mixing takes place in a men's room stall, where you're free to pull out the vodka flask from your pants/crotch/socks/whatever. mix leave behind empty booze receptacles and walk out of the restroom scott free. now just don't make an ass outta yourself. Have a designated driver, and have fun!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

If the NCAA follows the NFL's new rules it will be more difficult to smuggle booze into the stadium. The Boston marathon bombing is going to have a huge ripple effect at sporting events.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

I've seen some crazy stuff over the years. Including cell phones and binoculars that look unbelievably real. Yet when the antenna and lens unscrews, they are filled with booze!

My brother took a pony keg to the game. He hide it under a wheelchair and had a friend push him in. He said everything went smoothly until halftime when he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Just reading vodka and cola made me want to vomit..... But to each their own.

I think if the Utes can get bowl eligible & beat BYU, the season will be a success. Anything less, they're going backwards & will be considered a disaster(though easily could happen).

I went into last season with a lot of confidence in the Utes and what they could possibly do. At this point, I really think that Ute fans are going to have to become very comfortable with 6-7 win regular seasons.

So nothing is actually signed?

Call me when the ink is drying....

DUMPED DirecTv today..... Retention rep ask me why, said that DirecTv will not have the PAC12 Network, so they will not have me as a customer. Have been with them for a LONG time(10 years?).....

Of course we will have to see how this actually shakes out.... But as of now, my bill - Premier Package with DirecTv $171 a month = $4,104 for 2 years. Dish Network with the All Everything Package $78(3 months), $126(9 months), $156(12 months) = $3,240.... 21% savings.... Granted, I am hooking up 1 less television, so that would be like $120 in savings if I would have cut that with DirecTv....

Plus, I get that Hopper thing....HD in every room...whatever.... Right now, one HD box, one DVR.... Now I'll have both on 3...at least that is how I understand it.... The Hopper and Joey whole home DVR...whatever... End of the day, doesn't matter that much for football this year(assuming it is only Utah that I want to watch from the PAC12), but the other sports and programming....we'll see what it provides.

16 days from kickoff and this place is quiet as can be...... "Training Camp" up at the U on PAC12 Network was kind of fun. Still not confident with 6 wins..... If they can sweet the Utah State & BYU games, I think they'll get there. Wins over Colorado and WSU and then figure they will win at least 1 more PAC12 game(Arizona/Oregon State?).....so with the Weber game, that gives them 6 and a bowl game.

I'd feel much better if Utah actually had a QB.... just sayin'

The QB is certainly the big question mark. Who has predictions on the number of wins this season? I'll get back to you guys on that, but I think it'll be around .500, unless the QB really shines.