Thread: Radiator straitening

Radiator straitening

Has anybody dealt with Myler's in West Jordan before?

I waited 7 weeks to get my Bullet Proof guards and went to put them on sunday and I noticed I creamed my left one out the day after I got my guaards and two days before trying to mount them.

I know it was that first try at the big sand hill climb in Mesquite
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I always just grabbed them with my hands and pulled back where they needed to be.

I decided to send it off to Myler's to make sure they will fit my new guards plus the pressure test them.
    Should be back in time for the 54 degree weather later this week.
    It was bent on both sides about 2" so it looked light a banana.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I bent the crap out of the radiator on my 2 stroke a few years ago But it doesn't leak so I've never fixed it. Unless they are leaking I'd just leave them.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm just getting it straitened so my guards will fit and be done with it.
    The sad part is I waited like two months after ordering the Bullet Proof guards and they came in same day I bent the radiator and I picked them up the next day.
    If it was not for back luck I'd have none at all.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum