Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

Wow I feel like I'm on a roller coaster
    Garbanzo if you're heading out of ST. George Friday morn I'd like to follow you down if that's alright?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Wow I feel like I'm on a roller coaster
    Garbanzo if you're heading out of ST. George Friday morn I'd like to follow you down if that's alright?
    For sure. I figured we would do that. It's always tough when you get a bigger group and especially with the distance between us all.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I'm sure but it's coming together.
    Sounds like all those ends are getting tied up nicely.
    Great Job by the way.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I think the weather will hold for us as well.
    A bit cooler but will still feel great for you guys coming from the big freeze. about 50* for sat. and I'm guessing about mid to upper 50's for fri.
    Friday afternoon chance of rain and just cloudy from what I can see.
    But

Re: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

Is showing 50% chance of rain in Vegas on Friday. Nelson and Jarrod are all in, so we will have to cross our fingers. If Saturday rains in St George, we can head South again. Maybe Mesquite. Only if we have to. I'd like to ride Warner and the strip.

I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

The nice thing about wether foreblasters is they always go heavy handed to make it look bettter when they screw it up.( better heavy handed than to get caught with their pants down).
    We may see something Fri late but I'm not impressed thus far. But then again if you go to 6-7 foreblasters none are saying the same thing.
    And just like up there they never get it right down here either.
    But you may want to bring a ragg and tear offs just in case.

Besides a little tacky sand and no DUST is never a bad thing in the desert.:D Trust me.

Desert Clay is another story all together LMAO.

Plan for the worst and prey for the best.

It will be a blast either way!

It is a shame that you're not down here now Yesterday , today , and tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    Is showing 50% chance of rain in Vegas on Friday. Nelson and Jarrod are all in, so we will have to cross our fingers. If Saturday rains in St George, we can head South again. Maybe Mesquite. Only if we have to. I'd like to ride Warner and the strip.

50% chance of rain in vegas just means it'll sprinkle somewhere. It'll be cooler and probably windy but I doubt we'll get rain. THOUGH......the last time I thought that Jarrod and I ended up practically snowmobiling out there since it dropped like 4 inches of snow.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Aint that the truth. One day I'll eat that one but in the dez 50% meens sprinkles in the late afternoon
    But then again they said 30% chance while it had rained for 4 hrs. LMAO
    They don't know shite.
    Be prepared for the worse and prey for the best it's all good either way.

The last time I did this ride I was right there with acca's dad and I tell you what? I can only hope I can do this ride at that age.
    That old boy rocks period.
    I watched him go done twice on the first hill climb and several times after that and not once did I hear him complain or cry and I know he may have been a bit in over his head but dang what a trooper. He stayed with the ride every inch of it. Super hard core in my book.
    Something that I will never forget as long as I ride. And most likely for ever.

Kind of like the all you can eat sea food dinner on the way out.

So in short 47 miles twice = a 5 gln can I need to bring both morn and after lunch
    For those that run out from time to time JUst in case your math is halved assed this will cover it.LMAO

I aint never run out of gas but have had tube issues before and gas issues once.
    Bad feeling when your still 20 miles from your truck and researve should be good for 10 maybe 15. By yourself with a blown out knee and a kickstart bike.
    As long as you don't kill the motor and do everything to conserve fuel and park on downhill options LMAO it can be done.
    About 5 times I thought about hitting the button on the spot. Bad day and you should never ride alone.

Be very careful if you ever need to do this on a BRP cause when the light up to life they will jump out from under you.

St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

6 pages and we haven't even ridden yet....

Snow fenes are stoked Oh shoot wait a minute?

Have one friend sitting on the side line and one that knows better and has decided to try his hand on saturday.
    They both think things will be better closer to home

All I can tell them is you have to commit to one or the other or just commit
    So please don't have me committed for trying.

BUt with one commitment I'll find myself onto an MX track to make up for it.

Yeah pretty easy to hit 6 pages with mtn seekers multi posts. It's like hes writing while high or drunk. I have to skip every other post.

Slow down, take a deep breath and type it all in one post. You can do this if you concentrate hard enough.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

On our way...