Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

Besides I'm looking for a little time on a 570 HINT HINT And I know acca will not turn down a chance for the big 500.?
    Unless were to close to hill climbs and if so I'll just watch and learn acca. But she's all yours if you would like a stab at her.
    The bike will go anywhere with the right rider.:D
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

She's almost ready.
    Oh wait, you meant the Husa. Time to ride them both. Can't wait.
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Oh hell yeh that works and I think I need to give you some time on the big bore
    I already know you'll likey.
    Everytime I see a two damb smokie I get this 1through 5 felling like right now. YEEEEh hAAAW

Hope you don't get to excited if I speed Shift?

I'm not supposed to do it to mine but shit happens.

Everyass says don't do that and always use your clutch with 4 strokes.
    I say what ever lifts your skirt baby.

Myself? a lutch is for starting and messing. Not sure it even mattters this day and age with the bikes we ride unless you stomp 2 gears at one time climbing in a matter of panick. Or vise verse a

But then again I am an iget and hammer down because it is fun.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Careful now I'm about to give acca a set of getty ups for his little Husa.
    If they fit. Part 26-027 one mild and one wild plug and play by cicass. They are for 250/350sxf Kattoms but says they work for some Husa's as well just not sure on that one. All they really do is change the timing curve some.
    And if they don't work for him maybe someone else?
    I tried to get them to work for my bike and nowhere in the instructions did I get a clue till I looked at the outside package LOL.

Makes me wonder if they have this for my bike? Guy I bought my bike from did not have a clue and neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    That would be cool.
    Tell that bitch(Jarrod) his riding partner has got soft. Really? Shuffle Board
    So that's what we call one of (if not, the) fastest rider(s) in the group. Bitch? And if riding a Mtn Bike alot makes you soft, then I am completely confused. Just sayin.....:confused:

That would be cool.
    Tell that bitch(Jarrod) his riding partner has got soft. Really? Shuffle Board
    What? Seems not that long ago that the group went on while you went back to the truck 'cause it was too tough? Pretty short memory. No-one in our group could keep up with Jarrod. I ride with him all the time for the last 6 years and I can't even hold a candle to his skills.

I haven't been on a bike in 6 months and still know I would be waiting for you at every stop. And trust me, mountain biking is waaay harder than dirt biking and that's what I do three times a week. SOOOOO, before you start talking trash you might want to remember that we've ridden with you and waited for you......and waited........and waited......
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I was able to stay in his dust with my big 530. I'd wager the 390 could do much better in the trees.

And I'm not afraid of sand anymore. :D

I just had to stir the pot my friend if that is what it takes to get a ride or two out of ya
    I'll never be able to keep up with some as they get better so do I but it seems to never change it over all.

By the way I bailed to insure you guys would have fun as I bustid the shit out of my hand and Knee. And now I need to try my best to make up for that one.

Never any I garen told You soo's
    BUt lets ride.

However I'd do the same again if that is what it takes.

I have a lot of fun riding with friends But I sure don't want to hold anyone back from having fun when they have come so fare to ride.

But if you'll put up with a rook that has heart and I don't ruin your ride I'm all in bro.

Besides it's Jarrod we all want to ride with so get over yourself. LMAO

Looking forward to riding with nelsonccc it has been what 18 months.
    Should be lots of fun.
    Sure hope Jarrod can make this one also. It's been what Logandale? Since we rode together last I believe.
    Dang almost 2 years.

Wow 1 BRP, One YZ450 and a KTm 500xc-w since then.
    I'm not sure if I got the bugs worked out yet maybe a bike or two from now.
    Or not
    I'll just keep riding until I get er figured out I guess.

Hell I know I'll try and talk Garbo into a trade for his YZ t-2 for the BRP!!!!

Not sure he'll go for it but it would make for an even Keel.

Oh what the hell maybe? we will get close enough we can do some dicing on trails we don't no.

Besides it's Jarrod we all want to ride with so get over yourself. LMAO
    Some will, some won't. Either way, looking forward to riding with both of you. :thumbup:

Dam bro at least let me give his bicycle ass enough crap to make this fun.

Here's to hoping they are both a show.
    It has been a spell.
    Way looking forward to it.

And I don't care what anybody says Nelson hills was a total blast and I for one would love a retake.
    not so sure it was a hot trail but it was a good long one and that works.

I loved that 5-7 mile down towards the farm house section with nothing that stayed the same and then there was the section after the fast s turn by the yucca tree that opend up just before the lunch area in the granites rock boulders good Fun crack the throttle stuff.
    It had enough of everything to keep the wind in your sails and some tight fun stuff ass well.
    Bought as good as it gets in the low desert. GReat stuff if you ask me.

Funny seems like a life time ago to me

.Name:  UntitleA life time ago.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  21.6 KB

But the ride is what is important and having fun must take a second I guess?

Brotha you will always wait for me cause I suck.
    I have got much better since we last rode togehter but I have rode two years and I smoke and I drink and I don't work out. But I love to ride and try and chase you all down the best I can.

It's good as it gets for me bro so FRIGGIN BRING IT and we can have a blast.
    If you can do just that?

Dude I just want to ride.
    Most of you have rode your whole life.
    I'm just and old fart with tons of arthritis and bad lungs but love to try and chase you all down if you will put up with my sorry ass.

For me it's not a compotition it's a form of saving myself so ride with me or not I really don't give a shit it is all up to you if your up to riding or not.

But if you want to judge then I say follow me on the trails I know and then judge.
    Lord knows I have followed on nothing but what you know.

Don't matter to me but I will come ride nelson hills with ya if your up for it and we can put it together.
    After last time I bet there are only three riders that would say that from the last group.
    And I bet you could name them.

I had a great time down there and would love to do it again myself with high hopes that Jarod would ride with us.
    Personally I think you guys rock but riding is just that when your having a great time and that is what it is all about

But if your up for it and care to chase me on trails you surely have road before but are not sure I guess we can do that too.

OR Back the hell off and show me

I remember a time a Longandale "I never fell"

That was the same weekend I decided to buy Fourtycal's YZ
    Great trip and very educatioal for me.

Hope you got Jarods Christmas present to him for me?
    I have not seen him since Piaute trails.

Looks like I need to find a "It's a boy cigar" Fresh if he makes it in for Sat.

This should prove to be very fun and I for one am looking way forward to fun.
    PS it's impossible to do deep whoops on the seat

But I will wait for those that sit.
    JK we will have some fun.

Looking forward to it.

acca and Garbo is like one second oh shit there they go.
    10 seconds later it's like ok I'm still in the dust.
    40seconds later it's like damb there they are again and Garbo is pointed in the wrong direction
    Sorry bro I just had to.

They are very hard to keep up with trust me
    Just how it is.

Best riding found in town trying to find there dust

Best damb dudes you will ever find to ride with and I can only hope they stay that way.

Can't wait to doer her again

Three pages later I'm in

So how many are in?

Oh I'm looking forward to this one you crazy delle snow dogs.:D

We have had a few days rain and traction should be great in the morn.

But hey the temps are worth the dust right?
    So if you come down early Thursday I have a plan or two
    A nice piece of desert single track or the LV single with maybe a crazy water cross or Just head back a mile or two and some single track with some ?

Man is it ripe right now down here. Wet tacky and fast.
    Hope we get as lucky and NO DUST

Took me 45 min. to get the chuncks off with the high pressure hose and I will use soap and warm water tomarrow.
    Guess I should have not let it sit a day.

Dam fine ride in the tacky sand washes It don't happen everyday in the dez. But when it does it is a must ride.