Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

We are planning another ride in the St George area on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Feb 7,8,9).

I will be traveling there with one other rider at this point. We will hook up with Mtn Seeker on Thursday sometime Mid-day.
    We are hoping to have at least 4 riders coming from up North. We are trying to get NelsonCCC off the Mtn Bike, Softball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Waterpolo, Shuffle Board court so he can join us.

If you are interested in riding any or all days, let us know.

Trail details yet to be determined.

Moab Mark, are you getting this? Get your crew together.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Need any info on boots

I would love to make this ride, but you guys would be waiting all day for a rookie like me.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Re: St George Dirt Ride Feb. 7,8,9

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized View Post
    I would love to make this ride, but you guys would be waiting all day for a rookie like me.

Sent from my SPH-L900
    We'd love to have you. It's the best way to learn!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Don't sweat the small stuff. They wait all day for me as is.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

I'm working on it.

Let me tell you Resspecialized about a ride I did with these guys up at American Fork.
    They are all crazy that is for sure BUT: I was on my mx I bought from Fourtycal and I think it was one of his first rides on his new WR.
    I had no light and acca and Garbo and Fourty all had a light and walked my sorry ass of the top of a mountain with the head lamps and it was good.

These boys may make you ride harder than ever but will never let you down.....

Best bunch of off roaders I have ever met hands down. Or lights down either way bro.

Roll the dise and ride with such a group of hard core riders and you will never regret it.
    Trust me LMAO

After all it is the good times that can't be remembered!!!!!!!!
    But the hard times are never forgot.

LETS RIDE

Bottom line is you could not find bettter dudes to ride with if you hired them!
    So get the frig over it and get your bike down here and ride bitch.LOL

Boots are covered at this point.:)

You know size pending and all.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I would love to swing down with you guys. It's been so stinking cold lately,,, pits be great to get the juices flowing a bit :). I'll See where I'm at with work.

I'm going to try to make this one. Haven't been on the bike since august. Too busy, plus I find myself enjoying the mtn biking too much. But Jarrod and I are both looking into trying to make this one.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I'm going to try to make this one. Haven't been on the bike since august. Too busy, plus I find myself enjoying the mtn biking too much. But Jarrod and I are both looking into trying to make this one.
    That would be Awesome.

That would be cool.
    Tell that bitch(Jarrod) his riding partner has got soft. Really? Shuffle Board

If anyone can help me get my son into a small bike I might trade an XR 650R for a YZ God I have to say it don't I 250T smokie.
    Unless someone has a better Idea? Problem is I let him ride the 450 yz and he just reved it up and down in first gear and thinks he's ready to ride.
    Maybe a 125 is what I need. He is an adult with no clue.

And this is going to be a long process.

The saddest part of this is I was there two years ago Not a lot as changed for me

Like father, like son.

Found one and I guess delle is about as half way from Pinedale,Wy. as i can get.

Holy smokes I have been going about this all wrong.
    17 e-mails that want to trade the stinkies 250 yz for a BRP go figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    God I have to say it don't I 250T smokie.
    Oh, I can't wait to roost you with my new toy! Talking smack on the 250 2T. I'm a Husa snob, but there is no denying this thing is a blast! If you're nice I'll let you ride it. :D

Yah right . I can tell you did not spend enough time on the 500 xc-w
    Remember when you cried about a little rock getting between you goggs when I passed you with the BRP????
    Well just waite bro.
    Some roosts are shorter lived than others, Bring it.
    You do have a viser right?
    Use it cause I do plan on slowing down for the big dipps right before gunning it again.

K fine is that nice enough?

it's not like I'm trying to trash on the little pilgrims
    It's just so easy

They are great up to about 55 but burn out way fast. They on the other hand turn and burn very nice. Hence track bikes.
    With the spirit that says lets ride bro and lets ride right now.

I wat one but I want a 300cc

I had a track bike and by the time I de -tuned and made it a trail bike is was not cheap.
    I have a trail bike now that still kicks ass in the desert and there is no looking back now.
    Thanks to all of your suggestions. wide 6 is the snizzle.

BUT a trials tire on a 2-t at say Moab could be a blast if? you have the tank for it.

Just remember this: As much crap as I give you there is the truth that I can't ride for shit BUT I still have to give it to you because it is so fun.
    Looking forward to FEB.
    But this weekend first.

Name:  AUGI.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  10.5 KB

no friiggin way possible
    YOUR CARB must be
    Hurting like a ------ ----- -- ---- ------- --

BUT hey to each there own so i'll just bring a tow strap.
    HANG on tight bro.