Thread: Anyone here involved in staging RANATAD?

Anyone here involved in staging RANATAD?

http://www.active.com/cycling/sundance-ut/ranatad-2012

I'm wondering if the Ride Around Nebo And Timpanogos in A Day will happen again in 2013? Googling hasn't turned up anything for next year. I need to know the date so I can request time off from work to attempt this crazy thing!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Oddly I was thinking of doing it this year as well.. I thought I had it bookmarked somewhere with more information but alas I think I need a search engine for my bookmarks.

Don't forget if you want to do the front runner century (metric in April) registration is $25 tomorrow - Also I have a Bear Lake Monster Century 25% discount code good for the next 3 days in anyone is interested.. :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Thx! But I'm not sure if I'll be in town for either of those, so I don't want to plunk down money so far in advance.

I'll probably only sign up for one organized ride next year. Since I'm not doing the Ultimate Challenge again (or so I say now...) I'm looking at RANATAD. A bit more climbing and quite a few more miles, but at least I finish where I started! Makes the logistics easier.