Thread: Zion trip dec 27-29

Zion trip dec 27-29

I just managed to get some time off work and my Brother and I are looking to hit up Zion this Christmas, we did it last year and had a blast and are hoping to turn it into a tradition. We're looking for people to go with us and also wondering if there's any info on the conditions down there. We don't have a set canyon list yet since it depends on whether anyone else shows up, but I was thinking of doing hidden canyon, spry, telephone/behunin, keyhole at night, and engelstead as possibilities. Of course we couldn't do all of those in the three days, but those are on the list. If you're interested in coming let me know, I have done all the canyons listed at least once, except hidden canyon. We'll be staying in a hotel in springdale, if you're interested drop me an email at wtcollins3 at gmail dot com.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well I've got one other person to go with me on saturday, we're thinking of doing Englestead that day. I'd like to do hidden on friday since I've never done that one before and then thursday I might do Behunin.

Sounds like a awesome trip! Enjoy the canyons!
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

Holy Cold!